Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    I totally agree, i'm going to have to sell off a Diamond just so i can have another habby in order breed and trade.
    Can't you move one of your diamond hybrids and sell off that habitat, put the hybrid in its color habitat and 2 new dragons there?
    I'm just asking...i dont think i know your island, or i can't remember which one it is. Lol.

Well the update is dank for those of us that have maxed out habs and are full. Since I have 4 diamonds, a couple angels and a couple infinity so i was gonna trade in a couple diamonds to make room but of course I can't trade diamonds.
    Storage of dragons is paramount now that extra drags are in. If TL doesn't want to increase habs then at least give us the ability to store dragons away that we don't wish to display. I mean how hard is it to accomplish since you already have storage capacity for decor (which is useless) btw. I still have dragons in storage that I haven't put on the board so obviously there is the Bility to hold dragons. We have only been asking for it for 9+ months
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-04-13 at 11:11 AM. Reason: inappropriate word/flaming

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Can't you move one of your diamond hybrids and sell off that habitat, put the hybrid in its color habitat and 2 new dragons there?
    I'm just asking...i dont think i know your island, or i can't remember which one it is. Lol.
    No, because none of my Hybrids are in diamond fields lol. I only have 1 of each hybrid and they are in colored habitats. I had to sell off my extra hybrids long ago lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    The Ruby and Emerald Dragons cannot be bred and cannot breed.
    Well, about them not being able to be bred: one less dragon to worry about messing with hatching a crusader.
    Not being able to breed: awwwww. Not cool.

...they should have fertility treatments at the dragon baby clinic. Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by revort View Post
    TL,

I was part of the 10% of users testing the buildings. I noticed that now you only receive 1 gem for every common dragon that you trade - when the rate before was 2 gems.

What is the logic behind this decision?

Thanks.
    I explained in detail elsewhere in this thread.

Executive Chef
    you can just wait for the new habitats to show up??? Not sure how long you will have to wait but i think we should have it before the end of the year
    No, because none of my Hybrids are in diamond fields lol. I only have 1 of each hybrid and they are in colored habitats. I had to sell off my extra hybrids long ago lol.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    you can just wait for the new habitats to show up??? Not sure how long you will have to wait but i think we should have it before the end of the year
    Ummm....12-21-2012...Is the end, remember?

Banned
    Oh...(i just invited you because i realized we weren't nbrs lol). Well, why not sell off one of your commons, or trade them? Then, you can clear a habitat! For example, sell a coral, or a love...

Executive Chef
    right and purple bigs flyby my window everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by doobert View Post
    Ummm....12-21-2012...Is the end, remember?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    Lol, i swear in another thread earlier today i told you guys patience isn't one of my virtues. I'm just going to sell off a diamond or infinity then after we get upgraded or more habitats(if/when) i'll breed another.

Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast