Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970 LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pattylew View Post
    I've been playing DS for awhile and absolutely love it. However, I am new to this forum. One big question, are the spell shop and trading portal only available to apple users? I've been playing on my Nexus tablet but recently switched to an I-phone. If it is available only on IOS would i simply download the program on my i-phone and keep my same identity and keep my same level? Would that open up the additional features?
    Yes to all questions.

you can play the game on both devices. The IOS features won't be available on your Nexus and will behave like decorations. It's great for getting the extra free gold bonuses from playing both android and iOS.
    Last edited by Guardian452; 06-29-14 at 08:42 AM.

Banned
    good day Kooky,

I recently traded my Cleopatra dragon and I thought I would get large Ruby,Topaz, and amethyst. I got the large yellow and purple but I did not get a large ruby. Should I have?? Perhaps you only get 2 large gems and then 1 small one. Do I need to contact TL support? Thanks
    Last edited by freshfunin2008; 07-01-14 at 08:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    good day Kooky,

I recently traded my Cleopatra dragon and I thought I would get large Ruby,Topaz, and amethyst. I got the large yellow and purple but I did not get a large ruby. Should I have?? Perhaps you only get 2 large gems and then 1 small one. Do I need to contact TL support? Thanks
    In all of my trading, a super rare will generally get two large gems plus one other item that's not a large gem. The other item has been either a lotus blossom or small gem.

Banned
    Thanks AJImmer. I figured that the small ruby was due to something like that. However, I did notice when it showed the 3 gems you receive they all were the same size. It would be nice if the graphic actually showed which were large and which were small. At first glance, I thought I had received 3 small gems since that is what they looked like. It makes sense though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Thanks AJImmer. I figured that the small ruby was due to something like that. However, I did notice when it showed the 3 gems you receive they all were the same size. It would be nice if the graphic actually showed which were large and which were small. At first glance, I thought I had received 3 small gems since that is what they looked like. It makes sense though.
    The large and small version of each gem are slightly different (the large gems have more pronounced center sections) but its not easy to tell them apart when seeing that little pop-up window. I only know for sure what I get each time because I'm OCD enough to keep track of my crafting and material inventory on a speadsheet.

New Resident
    Thank you, this is amazing. I loved the game before but now it is ten times better! Android users do not know what they are missing!!

How can i get the elements dragon? I keep getting the same results. WICH IS THE CORRECT COMBINATION. Also is there a way to tell what you egg will be by color and breeding times?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queenbeeglenda View Post
    How can i get the elements dragon? I keep getting the same results. WICH IS THE CORRECT COMBINATION. Also is there a way to tell what you egg will be by color and breeding times?
    There is no guaranted combination. It may take multiple attempts. Please see this thread for more on the patchwork dragon

This thread has a chart of the dragon eggs with colours and times
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Android users are people too...

Quote Originally Posted by pattylew View Post
    Thank you, this is amazing. I loved the game before but now it is ten times better! Android users do not know what they are missing!!
    Unfortunately Android users do know what they are missing

At least I do now after reading all about trading and crafting in the forums and then realizing that I can't do it. I can't even sell or discard an egg when I know it's just going to be yet another Firestorm. All we Android users can do is wait for the egg to hatch then sell it for a lousy 100 coins. It's not fair and I hope some day soon they add these special features to the Android version too.

New Resident
    Yummiesgallor I totally agree. I love this game. I loved Bakery, Farm, Fashion and Castle but I'm so fed up with getting stuck because I'm on Android I may quit the lot. Knowing you can't get features sucks fun out of game.