Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 09122007 View Post
    Forgive me if this has already been asked somewhere but I have no clue where to look: is it possible to trade light dragons for gems? It doesn't seem so on my game but wasn't sure if I was missing something. Thanks!
    Yes. Light hybrids that is. The basic light dragon is not tradeable as none of the basic element dragons are.

Farm Supplier
    Ahh makes sense. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    well, i wonder if single elements (mythic, cosmic, black swan, night, virtue, naga, ....) can be traded. anybody got any idea?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ganodustin View Post
    well, i wonder if single elements (mythic, cosmic, black swan, night, virtue, naga, ....) can be traded. anybody got any idea?
    Yes. The next time you have your trading post available, click on it and it will bring up all the dragons that you can trade. Page down the list and see if what you want is on it. That is the best way to see what is tradeable.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Yes. The next time you have your trading post available, click on it and it will bring up all the dragons that you can trade. Page down the list and see if what you want is on it. That is the best way to see what is tradeable.
    thanks for your reply, but i'm on android. i dont have this feature. that's why i have no idea.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by karamsay View Post
    Thank you! I'll just keep on waiting then. I appreciate the help.
    And just today they started "processing" my "request". This is ridiculous. In the meantime, I've had to spend the entirety of the gold bars I had to get those gems out (by speeding through my crafted dragon before the gems disappeared again).

Not to mention, they didn't even read my email. Just the regular canned response of restart your game, device, etc. That's why I included those details in my message! Ugh, I'm so mad!

New Resident
    How come my dragon story doesn't have the trade feature

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jules3111 View Post
    How come my dragon story doesn't have the trade feature
    This feature is only available for iOS at this stage. If you're on android or kindle you will need to wait until it is released on those platforms. Sorry but I do not know when that will be.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    i dont understand. if basic dragons that can be bought with coins cannot be traded, why do we need to evolve to lv 4 to trade? it's not worth the food to feed the dragons. pls think about this again.

Executive Chef
    Need help my trade portal keep rysinc, already force close and reinstall, but it keep rysinc, any ideas what to do?