Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

My bubble just burst

I'm really sorry but disappointed with new buildings. Waited all week and finally off we go. I have a full album all level 10, and now I'm expected to trade them to get the ones that missing. I can buy one more habitat to house what I need to breed, but then have to sell to house the next, because I can no longer store a habitat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doobert View Post
    Sweet!!!!! (Android users) got the new dragons in the market....that way we can spend gold/money for them and ios doesnt, what a deal!!!
    This made me lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzingum View Post
    I'm really sorry but disappointed with new buildings. Waited all week and finally off we go. I have a full album all level 10, and now I'm expected to trade them to get the ones that missing. I can buy one more habitat to house what I need to breed, but then have to sell to house the next, because I can no longer store a habitat.
    This is why I think selling eggs for gems is needed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Ok, that's interesting. Why go that route? It seems like a wasted effort then for the New Dawn 1.2.1 update that I just updated today on my iPhone (Android tablet of course is different, and I get that development is happening there too).
    That's right, the 1.2.1 update on New Dawn is from November 8th...

On Android however, we just released New Dawn on December 1st.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tr8on View Post
    I've gotten one so far... goes into storage.
    Not me so far. I have answered two requests for them but haven't gotten any. Not even my pal Stormy will send me one. What up with that Stormy? lol

New updates😄Feedback?

Now we can trade dragons! Yay.. I finally found something to do with all the dragons i do not need! But I think if teamlava could let us store dragons it would be great too and thanks teamlava for updating for foreign country users... Happy to play ds in our language! But can we have an option to switch language back to english??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Gemstone Dragons are not breedable and also cannot breed.
    So, why they are on Android now ?
    I won't can buy them because I just a student, don't have credit card and can't have it ... !
    I'm very disappointed to TL now :'(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzingum View Post
    Your habitats are capped and all upgraded and you have no duplicates from breeding new dragons around?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    So, why they are on Android now ?
    I won't can buy them because I just a student, don't have credit card and can't have it ... !
    I'm very disappointed to TL now :'(
    We only had two options:

1) Don't release the dragons on Android until we release Crafting.

2) Release the dragons on Android for those who want them, and those who can't get them can craft them when we get the feature moved over.

Pros and Cons to each. Either "Why release them at all?" or "Why not just release them?"

We decided to make them available.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Your habitats are capped and all upgraded and you have no duplicates from breeding new dragons around?
    No one wants to sell a lvl 10 diamond hybrid (or trade ATM). It takes too much food to just throw them away

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast