Page 34 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteroxy View Post
    I really do not like the trading/spell crafting! I have traded several of my "extra" dragons and all I get from the trading is PEARLS! What are you supposed to do with pearls???? I have 3 now and prpbably going to get a 4th one. I go to the spell craft shop and there is not one item that can be made from pearls. Why am I getting something from the trading portal that I cannot use? Plus, you have to wait a long time for these stupid no use pearls.
    Honestly, getting the pearls now isn't a bad thing. When an update come out with a Pearly Dragon/deco you'll have a head start. The new dragons have been popping out light hybrids left and right but i'm not complaining because i know that one day i'll have a use for all the ones i had to trade in for pearls. There a 2 sides to every coin and this one will have it's day dw.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    You need to trade dragons that correspond to the gems in crafting. Right now you can only use red(fire), green(forest), yellow(air), purple(magic), and blue(water). Trade dragons with those colors
    Thank you for the info! However, I think the trading portal should be disabled for the diamond and light dragons, until there is a use for pearls.

Hey developers, Can you please put the above information from grondai in the dragon story FAQ? Sure would help.

Executive Chef
    Why should it be disabled? There is no rule saying you must trade in your dragons. If you disable it for the light element what are you supposed to do with the extra dragons?? Sell them for 100 coin? That makes no sense. I would rather stock pile pearls so when something is made for me to craft with them i will be ready. Why wait until they make something for us to use it on?
    Thank you for the info! However, I think the trading portal should be disabled for the diamond and light dragons, until there is a use for pearls.

Hey developers, Can you please put the above information from grondai in the dragon story FAQ? Sure would help.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    . I would rather stock pile pearls so when something is made for me to craft with them i will be ready.
    Like a pearl necklace for me. Christmas gift.

Kidding. Well, I have one small pearl x'D i seem to get way more small rubies than anything else -.- all my loves gave me rubies instead of pearls. XD

Executive Chef
    I have a small pearl and a large one..don't know how i got the large one..but hey, i will collect anything they throw at me...you never know what they will be for in the future. Just because there is no use for them now doesn't mean there won't be soon.

Fashion Designer
    Just started crafting my Ruby!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    Why should it be disabled? There is no rule saying you must trade in your dragons. If you disable it for the light element what are you supposed to do with the extra dragons?? Sell them for 100 coin? That makes no sense. I would rather stock pile pearls so when something is made for me to craft with them i will be ready. Why wait until they make something for us to use it on?

Yes please disable mine too, not just for pearls though....disable it all together, pretty please? Oh wait, mine is already disabled. I play on android.. nevermind. I hope that doesn't count as one of my Christmas wishes.. oh man. Well, I still got a few left.

Fashion Designer
    Question about the craftable dragons. Am I crafting the egg for 18 hours and then It will be in the nest for another 18?

Rhino Keeper
    No. I know Ruby took 16 hours to craft but was only on the nest for 12.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nikky2012 View Post
    No. I know Ruby took 16 hours to craft but was only on the nest for 12.
    Awkwardlt mismatched crafting/breeding times are awkward. it's like we don't know what to expect. Fun.