Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    That's correct - everyone gets the dragons in the Market, only iOS gets Crafting and Trading at this time.
    He wanted to know if you can breed them also. Someone claimed they did over the weekend but it could have been a bug?

Executive Chef
    So if you want all the new bells and whistles you have to choose.

Banned
    That's correct, the New Daw features have been back-ported to the basic game.
    Ok, that's interesting. Why go that route? It seems like a wasted effort then for the New Dawn 1.2.1 update that I just updated today on my iPhone (Android tablet of course is different, and I get that development is happening there too).

Executive Chef
    Oops u already answered that

Fashion Designer
    Gemstones from Trading are not requestable. Certain items like te Lotus Blossoms are. We included those buttons because there will be more such items in upcoming added crafting recipes.
    Thank you.

So has anyone gotten lotus blossoms from a request back yet? I sent out six requests as a tester but nothing back yet. Hope my bulk maps requests from yesterday isn't clogging me up.

Rhino Keeper
    I am getting friend requests for lotus' in the "News" section.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaiceman View Post
    New update sucks. They decreased the crafting items from commons. It used to be 1 gem o each color the dragon was made of to just a random, chance box. That's lame even for TL.
    Geez, getting "used to be" stuff on the same day we released it.

The reason for that change is because Fire and Forest Dragons are part of the tutorial, their feeding amounts and Evolution times are super low, to help teach new players how the game works. Unfortunately, this would mean players could take advantage of this with Trading and produce gemstones super fast, which devalues the entire feature. So, we made some changes to how common dragons Trade. The only alternative was to make the recipe for gemstone dragons require way more gems, but that would punish players who didn't realize they could "farm" the basic dragons.

Personally, I think the best choice was super obvious. Open to feedback on the issue.

Farm Supplier
    Sweet!!!!! (Android users) got the new dragons in the market....that way we can spend gold/money for them and ios doesnt, what a deal!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    Thank you.

So has anyone gotten lotus blossoms from a request back yet? I sent out six requests as a tester but nothing back yet. Hope my bulk maps requests from yesterday isn't clogging me up.
    I've gotten one so far... goes into storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Jake, see what u can do about the "ask" button in my craft shop please.

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast