Page 26 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Executive Chef
    The scrolls are so hard to obtain

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    I agree. I have four now, all of which I've crafted. Every single mystery box has given me lotus flowers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    Yup -.-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Yup -.-
    They need to make it easier to get scrolls. I haven't gotten one scroll since I crafted emerald

So....yet another update that android users don't get. Yes yes I know you are working on it but this really sucks. You update the iPhone's and dont even have a release date for androids so that we at least feel like we are included. I am sorry for sounding rude, but I feel like this is getting a little ridiculous.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    They need to make it easier to get scrolls. I haven't gotten one scroll since I crafted emerald
    Definitely. I don't need all those blossoms, man. XD i wish i'd get at least one more "free" scroll. I feel so bad for not buying an extra habitat for the last two fairies i bred a week ago. :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Lol, just thought you'd like to know i tossed the Forestfire in i got last night -----SCROOL----- i'm on a roll! i need 4 more for the ruby. Tho for the life of me i can't get a Air/Forest R/SR

Rhino Keeper
    Will Android be getting these new features?

New Resident
    Planned release date for Android devices would be tentatively scheduled for when, for Crafting/Trading? I like the concepts you are introducing.

Even a tentative idea of when things will be available for the Android would be good. You know, to be released sometime in April sounds better then will be realeased as soon as we get it done. I know these things can't always be predicted but it gives us android users hope