Page 24 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    I bet nether dust will be used to make a nether portal
    Well that would be kinda useless and disappointing (for me; since i already have them).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Well that would be kinda useless and disappointing (for me; since i already have them).
    Ya me too. Hopefully I'm wrong. It would be cool if it were a new nether portal. An all black nether portal or orange

Banned
    Ya me too. Hopefully I'm wrong. It would be cool if it were a new nether portal. An all black nether portal or orange
    Hmm, I'd rather ot be something different. The nether portal is cool as it is, I don't think switching color scheme would be anything revolutionary. Nope, I think they have something else that's pretty cool in stock for us ;D

Fashion Designer
    How about summoning a dragon that was cast into the nether region through the portal? Now that is maximizing the useless portal decoration lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    How about summoning a dragon that was cast into the nether region through the portal? Now that is maximizing the useless portal decoration lol
    Wait! That's it! The nether dust will be used to create a dragon from the Other World- as described in the nether portal description

Banned
    Wait! That's it! The nether dust will be used to create a dragon from the Other World- as described in the nether portal description
    Ah, THAT would be cool

Make commons give something useful, and I'll be happy. A twentieth of a gemstone isn't really a stretch for them to give.

I'm not sure why I don't have the option to purchase these new buildings? No update is available to me, but the gem dragons are shown as available... I must have bred a couple of fire dragons for hours last night trying to get a ruby, obviously without success. How do I get the crafting shop etc?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticTea View Post
    I'm not sure why I don't have the option to purchase these new buildings? No update is available to me, but the gem dragons are shown as available... I must have bred a couple of fire dragons for hours last night trying to get a ruby, obviously without success. How do I get the crafting shop etc?
    It's not available on kindle or android. You can only buy the dragons for gold

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticTea View Post
    Have you read the entire thread? Also are you on android or iOS? If you play Android you don't have the option atm. iOS you need to play the Original DS and update to 1.2.1