Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Banned
    My biggest question is why have some of these new features (storage, Album, Trading Portal, Spell shop) and goals only in the original DragonStory and not just part of New Dawn? You're making it so people have to use both to get the new features, which is an interesting tactic, but I'm just curious about the rationale.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    My biggest question is why have some of these new features (storage, Album, Trading Portal, Spell shop) and goals only in the original DragonStory and not just part of New Dawn? You're making it so people have to use both to get the new features, which is an interesting tactic, but I'm just curious about the rationale.
    Don't need New Dawn anymore... at least to my knowledge.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    What are requestable items and what are not? Everything in the spell shop has an ask button but as of now only lotus blossoms are able to be requested. Is this by design?
    Gemstones from Trading are not requestable. Certain items like te Lotus Blossoms are. We included those buttons because there will be more such items in upcoming added crafting recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    Android users got the option to buy the Ruby and Emerald dragons in the market, but, if I understand correctly, we're unable to obtain them otherwise, correct?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tr8on View Post
    Don't need New Dawn anymore... at least to my knowledge.
    That's correct, the New Daw features have been back-ported to the basic game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by UnoRaven View Post
    Android users got the option to buy the Ruby and Emerald dragons in the market, but, if I understand correctly, we're unable to obtain them otherwise, correct?
    That's correct - everyone gets the dragons in the Market, only iOS gets Crafting and Trading at this time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    Questions : Are these crafting dragons breed-able under any circumstances (can i breed a ruby if i use 2 ruby parents)
    2. Do they breed as normal pure dragons (will the emerald dragon breed just like the forest dragon)
    Gemstone Dragons are not breedable and also cannot breed.

Executive Chef
    it was done to force people to update the old DS because of the feeding cost. All light dragons feed cost was the same as all dragons feeding cost.
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    Oh and thank you for this awesome update BTW
    Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    That's correct - everyone gets the dragons in the Market, only iOS gets Crafting and Trading at this time.
    Of course....business as usual for us Android users

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast