Page 29 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    The scrolls are so hard to obtain
    Its even harder for android users.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't get what people are complaining about? Scrolls are not hard to get. It'sa yellow gem and a green gem. Breed fruitfuls and life dragons. It's not rocket science.
    I'm sick of seeing all the complaining on here. TL keep giving us regular updates, new dragons and new features. The majority of game developers don't bother. Just be thankful for once and stop being so demanding.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stoogehunter View Post
    I don't get what people are complaining about? Scrolls are not hard to get. It'sa yellow gem and a green gem. Breed fruitfuls and life dragons. It's not rocket science.
    I'm sick of seeing all the complaining on here. TL keep giving us regular updates, new dragons and new features. The majority of game developers don't bother. Just be thankful for once and stop being so demanding.

It wasn't a complain as much as it was a steatment , observation

I think the forum here to give out feedback, thoughts
    An even out complains if we have any

Plus that's what Iam breeding all the time
    Life , fruitful

I seem to get the green gems just fine

Is the yellow ones are so hard to get for me
    I only got one
    Only one

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stoogehunter View Post
    That's because trading like, I don't now, three life dragons might just end you up with three small red gems.
    Same goes with fruitful. Fruitful's advantage - gives you either topaz or emerald, both of which you need for the scrolls. Disadvantage: takes ten hours to breed.
    I got lucky at first and bred like 3 or 4 extra fairies last week. Being rare, they are better for scrolls, giving us small gems of BOTH elememts and a mystery box.

Butvthey won't change it. They want it to be harder. And the whole point of the forum's existance is to have people ask their doubts and leave their feedback/complaints. Of course, some are far-fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by sollia View Post
    Its even harder for android users.
    Oh, the drippling sarcasm.

This update was a wonderful idea but, like many in the past, poorly executed. With the low habitat cap, a lot of the more advanced users will have to sell/trade dragons that they want to keep in order to raise their trading fodder. The dragons should be able to go directly from the nest to the portal without needing a free habitat space.

Also, why aren't the portal and spell shop available in New Dawn? They're no more than decorations as far as that version is concerned.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dorumon210 View Post
    This update was a wonderful idea but, like many in the past, poorly executed. With the low habitat cap, a lot of the more advanced users will have to sell/trade dragons that they want to keep in order to raise their trading fodder. The dragons should be able to go directly from the nest to the portal without needing a free habitat space.

Also, why aren't the portal and spell shop available in New Dawn? They're no more than decorations as far as that version is concerned.
    If you're an IOS player New Dawn isn't needed anymore. They've moved all of the new dawn features back to the original DS.

Hi
    Can you tell when it is availeble for android users?
    I hope to hear from you...

Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfje69 View Post
    Hi
    Can you tell when it is availeble for android users?
    I hope to hear from you...

Thanks
    This is the big question for all of us not on iOS devices. It doesn't seem like we're going to get a straight answer.

Why can we not use the trading and spell shop in new dawn it shows there but does nothing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nanajax5 View Post
    Why can we not use the trading and spell shop in new dawn it shows there but does nothing
    As has been repeated MILLIONS OF TIMES already, this update is not for New Dawn. Delete that app if you are short of space on your iDevice. Install the old Dragon Story app instead, version 1.2.1.