Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Master Box

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lilylunalove View Post
    It's great how I got the ONE first place item I DIDN'T necessarily want. What luck. That bubbles avatar dress.

But what I wanted to confirm.. can you get the same item several times from one box if you purchase it more than once?
    You can get duplicate items out of the same box.
    Except, you will not get duplicates of clothes and things for your avatar in your closet.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

wish they'd make the central park & the cafe display permanent items for purchase ...

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks kooky!

New Resident
    Because of the update and the update notifications that pop up when you load the game, I accidentally hit one of the boxes (Don't have any idea as to which one) and wasted hard earned gems I was saving to use later. And what did I get out of it you might ask? Apparently I got sunglasses for my closet? Didn't even see them. I want my gems back. I'm so sick of this happening I'm ready to quit. Ugh. But no they don't refund your gems. What a waste this was.
    Last edited by maguar; 02-21-13 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a best way to open boxes? Because I have very bad luck.

Bought 19 Heart and 18 Eclectic, and only got 3rd and 4th prizes except the eclectic hat for avatar. What I really wanted were the 2nd prize displays in those boxes.
    When I visit other shops and ask around, most people got displays within the first 7-10 tries.
    Why is my statistic so bad? With 38 bought boxes and 10% chances of getting 2nd prize, I should have 3-4 2nd prizes, but only got 1.
    Please let me know if there are any tricks? I see many shops with 1st prize and more than one 2nd prize. How many boxes do people normally buy to get those prizes?

Is it best to open them one after the other, or take a minutes break, do it some days after the release date or...?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by newmoonfashion View Post
    Is there a best way to open boxes? Because I have very bad luck.

Bought 19 Heart and 18 Eclectic, and only got 3rd and 4th prizes except the eclectic hat for avatar. What I really wanted were the 2nd prize displays in those boxes.
    When I visit other shops and ask around, most people got displays within the first 7-10 tries.
    Why is my statistic so bad? With 38 bought boxes and 10% chances of getting 2nd prize, I should have 3-4 2nd prizes, but only got 1.
    Please let me know if there are any tricks? I see many shops with 1st prize and more than one 2nd prize. How many boxes do people normally buy to get those prizes?

Is it best to open them one after the other, or take a minutes break, do it some days after the release date or...?

No tricks to get better items You either get lucky or you don't - or in this case you either get frustrated or you don't And in the worst case when you're trying to get a certain item, you'll get every other item from the box but not the one you want. I'd **** for the pucker up display - but no luck with it. I even got the 1% item from that box and I don't really even want it

Farm Supplier
    I also took screenshots of some items that didn't have pictures yet

Eclectic Lamp

Eclectic Vase

Heart Chair

Sweetheart Vase

Date Night Mannequin

Alright, I've bought the eclectic chest six times now. I received elephant three times and that ugly couch three times. Is that really supposed to happen?

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks littlekittymeow I've added those in

Fashion Designer
    Hey Maguar or Kooky, i noticed that some info on the eclectic box is incomplete and probably due to the confusion between the 2nd and 3rd place prizes. but i believe this is what FS intended to be designated as 2nd and 3rd place:

Common - 4th prize, 54%
    Eclectic Phone
    Eclectic Vases
    Eclectic Lamp
    Eclectic Chair

Uncommon - 3rd prize, 35%
    Eclectic Bench
    Eclectic Elephant

Rare - 2nd prize, 10%
    Fascinator (avatar item in closet)
    Fascinator Display

Exceptional - 1st prize, 1%
    Eclectic Runway

the eclectic chair in 4th place is the white chair with black trim with a sort of caged back shape. and you already have pics of the fascinator display and the eclectic lamp.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast