Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Master Box

Rhino Keeper
    I'm pretty sure the "Holiday Gift" box (even though it says "new" on it) is from last year. Could someone list a rundown of those items please?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Zatara View Post
    I'm pretty sure the "Holiday Gift" box (even though it says "new" on it) is from last year. Could someone list a rundown of those items please?
    I haven't tried that box. If the items are from last year you'll find them here: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post382530

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I haven't tried that box. If the items are from last year you'll find them here: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post382530
    Thanks maguar! I was wondering where that thread went. Now I'm not sure... last year's surprise box was called the Christmas Box, but the one that just appeared is called the Holiday Gift box... so maybe they're not the same?? Hmmm...

I'm hoping it has totally different items since I wasn't impressed with last year's Christmas Box.

Ok, cool. Thanks!

can i buy the boxes with an andriod phone?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by barbiesgirl View Post
    can i buy the boxes with an andriod phone?
    Yes you can

Host(ess)
    Its a shame that they dont just have the items for sale which you buy for gems, rather than having a guessing game with the boxes. Items such as the common items could be 10gems - rare for 40gems

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by missbunnyberet View Post
    Its a shame that they dont just have the items for sale which you buy for gems, rather than having a guessing game with the boxes. Items such as the common items could be 10gems - rare for 40gems
    Ye i'd like a time limited sell of the box item like they did in bakery story for the gingerbread box

Rhino Keeper
    It's great how I got the ONE first place item I DIDN'T necessarily want. What luck. That bubbles avatar dress.

But what I wanted to confirm.. can you get the same item several times from one box if you purchase it more than once?

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast