Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Master Box

Rhino Keeper
    Are the prizes for the Snowy Chest anywhere in this thread?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Zatara View Post
    Are the prizes for the Snowy Chest anywhere in this thread?
    Try looking at this thread... https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post382530
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Thanks, sorry but I also should have said that there is nothing about the Snowy Chest in the discontinued box thread either. Can't believe this box has never been noticed on this forum before?

Kooky, the hyperlink to the discontinued boxes thread leads to a 404 error message. Can that be fixed?

New Resident
    Is there a post for the Cut Above the Rest Box? I know it's fairly new but I'm curious to know if anyone has figured out the 4th,3rd,2nd, and 1st place prizes for it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Leznupar View Post
    Is there a post for the Cut Above the Rest Box? I know it's fairly new but I'm curious to know if anyone has figured out the 4th,3rd,2nd, and 1st place prizes for it
    Yes I also would love to have a chart for what is in the Cut Above the Rest box. I’ve tried it several times and got one 2nd place prize, a Hair Salon (girl sitting in front of a mirror getting her hair cut by a hairdresser). I also got 3 different hair styles, blonde, pink, and purple, all 3rd or 4th prizes, which I was happy with. Also got lame 4th place prizes (hair salon sink and hair salon chair) which are a complete waste of gems like most 4th place prizes.

New Resident
    Bring back the snowy chest and the heart chest! PLEASE!

Farm Supplier
    It's very quiet here on FS compared to BS and RS forums. I came to see what items are in the chests but most of the photos aren't available anymore. Why don't the moderators keep this thread up to date?

New Resident

Angry

i am really upset because of neglecting fashion story game. There is nothing new no updates no chests i am wondering why!
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkFaintree View Post
    It's very quiet here on FS compared to BS and RS forums. I came to see what items are in the chests but most of the photos aren't available anymore. Why don't the moderators keep this thread up to date?

New Resident
    I need someone to answer me or at least do something with the game. Please keep update fashion story and we want new chests new items new movement new progress in fashion story . Please do not neglect my questions any one ! I am loyal to my account 7 years or more I am playing it and spent lots of money and i dont want to loose it cause of the careless moderators please please please do not stop keeping up with fashion story