Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Master Box

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by stephii123 View Post
    Did anybody els get the SNOW GLOBE in the holiday Chest??? I got two of them.. Just wondering because the person who wrote the items for the Holiday Master Box did not mention the snow globe.

If someone knows.. please let me know thanks.
    I've added the picture. Do you remember if they were first or second place, please?

Rhino Keeper
    The snow globe was second place.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hushkat View Post
    The snow globe was second place.
    Thanks. I've updated that.

Quote Originally Posted by irylshop View Post
    Hi..i bought the holiday chest, but found nothing in my store, 24 gems charged, but nothing happened...pls help
    look in your design tab..flower pot..or your closet for avatar item.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I've added the picture. Do you remember if they were first or second place, please?
    Sorry didn't see your response.

Quote Originally Posted by kimikayyz View Post
    You have to go to the decor tab to find the item and place it in your shop. If you won a closet item, you'll find it in the closet for your avatar.
    your response I meant need more coffee...lol

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know any nice avatar item you can get from a box the first time you try? (When you tell me, tell me the name of the item and the box it's from. Thanks)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sparey2520 View Post
    Does anyone know any nice avatar item you can get from a box the first time you try? (When you tell me, tell me the name of the item and the box it's from. Thanks)
    Such a thing does not exist. And unless TL makes a box that only includes avatar items, it will never exist.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sparey2520 View Post
    Most (but not all) of the surprise boxes have avatar items, but there is no guarantee you'll get one on your first try. Not all of the avatar items are that great either. To me, the best avatar items that you have decent odds of winning are the Strapless Red Gown (3rd place) from the Paris Chest, the Beach Caftan (3rd place) from the Summer Chest, and the Sweet Babydoll nightie (4th place) from the Secret Bag.

Check through the pictures at the start of this thread and decide which avatar items you like best but also what the odds are. The odds are very much against winning a 2nd or 1st place item on your first try.

Can anyone tell me if the "holiday gift" box is stuff from last year? Not the holiday chest. I just saw it today for the first time.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast