Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Master Box

Executive Chef
    For displays I open the heart chest. Got the pucker display very quickly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nabiha2001 View Post
    Hi, what chest is the best for displays and clothes.💕Thank you, add me 🆔 nabiha2001
    The Magic Box has the most avatar items but the style of clothes and displays you like depends on you. Like stated above, you may also want to check if you like most of the 3rd and 4th place prizes.

the magic box is missing. Im so mad that I cannot get the mannequin from the victorian box. I have bought it 5 times & I only plan on keeping one item out of all of them

New Resident
    What is the purpose or benefit of these boxes? I just bought my first one, eclectic, and only got a vase. That's it? That was 24 gems?

Executive Chef
    Choose a box where you like all the items.. so far I've got 2 wanted items and 1 unwanted one (the vase too)))

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by curlydove View Post
    What is the purpose or benefit of these boxes? I just bought my first one, eclectic, and only got a vase. That's it? That was 24 gems?
    Its a gamble, so you can end up with something useless for what you wouldnt pay even 5 gems, but also its possible to get really great item like display. Depends how many times you try and how lucky you are. So its always better to choose the box in which you like also 3rd and 4th places

Rhino Keeper
    I don't want to seem pushy to our lovely mods, but I was wondering when we'll have a breakdown and pictures of prizes from the Hula box?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    Its a gamble, so you can end up with something useless for what you wouldnt pay even 5 gems, but also its possible to get really great item like display. Depends how many times you try and how lucky you are. So its always better to choose the box in which you like also 3rd and 4th places
    Wow,then I won't do that again. I thought I would get the entire box including clothing. It was not clear prior to me purchasing.

I love the decorations in the summer chest. I am hoping to get the catch a wave

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know what prize is the pink skirt of the new box please?