Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not liking the new updates on castle story

New Resident

Not liking the new updates on castle story

It takes way too long to fulfill a quest... One of them timed out before I was able to finish it, and I spend several hours a day on this game, I have been chopping many many trees trying to get some gold thingy to fall out and a week later and still nothing??? It is getting very frustrating that i need to spend weeks to fulfill a quest in order to get new ones, also I don't like that u can't get more workshops, it keep telling me to level up n order to do so, I've leveled up at least five times since and still can't build any more

Nightclub Owner
    The quests have been designed so that they take time. People had been rushing through them and complaining when they ran out of quests.

The golden apple is only available from apple trees and magic gardens. Chopping normal trees will not drop it.

There is a limit of two workshops. This is part of the game design. If you don't have two you may need to sell another crafting building.

Fashion Designer
    Just like Bobby and Michael said ' don't worry, be happy. You're not alone'

You need to plan the usage of resources, energy and facilities, and use them wisely. That's part of the fun of the game.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by alkie4ever View Post
    You need to plan the usage of resources, energy and facilities, and use them wisely. That's part of the fun of the game.
    I totally agree! And with maguar's spreadsheet it helps planning a lot easier.

BUT I really don't like that they make the magic fruit only drop from magic garden and only drop 1 at a time...it's totally driving me insane because it will take 20 days!!! Unless I speed it up with gem which I don't want to so 5 more days to go for me...lol

New Resident
    Thank you for all the answers , one other issue I'm having is with gifts, no matter how many I accept I can't find them, I just accepted 3 gifts and they are not in my inventory.. Every time I accept them I can't find them?? How can I use them?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mj8012 View Post
    Thank you for all the answers , one other issue I'm having is with gifts, no matter how many I accept I can't find them, I just accepted 3 gifts and they are not in my inventory.. Every time I accept them I can't find them?? How can I use them?
    Are you saying that you check the number of x item in your inventory, accept the gift and go back to your inventory and the number for that item hasn't increased?

New Resident
    Yes, are they anywhere else? I accepted 3 gifts today and then went to my inventory and had none in there, and this happens a lot

New Resident
    To make sure i get this right..I don't check the inventory first ... I accept the gifts then look for them in my inventory but have none...would they be somewhere else? How do I use what I accept as gifts?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mj8012 View Post
    To make sure i get this right..I don't check the inventory first ... I accept the gifts then look for them in my inventory but have none...would they be somewhere else? How do I use what I accept as gifts?
    What were the gifts that you accepted?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast