Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: KINDLE FIRE and Christmas Goals????

KINDLE IS ANDROID BASED.

And yet still NOTHING. It's not Kindle 's fault. It's game programming.

NO updates from you. NO money from me.

Lava needs to remember that we are paying customers and should be treated as such.

Farm Supplier
    It's so sad no goals, no items to buy, just nothing same for bakery and fashion

I am starting to get very annoyed. Either make this an even playing field, or refund my $ I spent on gems. Why should I be at the constant disadvantage of getting gifts that are unusable to me because I am not offered what other players can have, no new recipes everyone else gets, and no new goals everyone else has? These things offer advancements in the game that others clearly have over me. This is absolutely NOT what teamlava offered when signing up tor these games OR when they took my real $ over and over again.

TEAMLAVA....... FIX IT NOW OR REFUND ME ALL THE $ I HAVE SPENT ON BS AND RS.

In a way I am happy to see I am not the only one that does not have any Christmas options in RS,BS or FS, thought I needed to update my original games which I did, no change. Very pissed off resorted to downloading on my iphone but I know I will not be able to complete goals as I have new IDs and have to start from scratch. I would love an explanation on why this problem still has not been fixed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by millerplace1 View Post
    In a way I am happy to see I am not the only one that does not have any Christmas options in RS,BS or FS, thought I needed to update my original games which I did, no change. Very pissed off resorted to downloading on my iphone but I know I will not be able to complete goals as I have new IDs and have to start from scratch. I would love an explanation on why this problem still has not been fixed
    You can transfer your old account to your iPhone ... Or maybe you can still complete them on the new ids
    I recently also started my daughters account and she's level 14 now and I've gotten her to day 9 let's see if we musket it to day 12

Come on TL! Would like to put my tree up this year!

I have a kinder fire and I cant get any Christmas dor or stove. There r no decoration in my design

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    You can transfer your old account to your iPhone ... Or maybe you can still complete them on the new ids
    I recently also started my daughters account and she's level 14 now and I've gotten her to day 9 let's see if we musket it to day 12
    I guess I couldtransfer, but I hate playing on my phone. I like my Kindle size screen.

B glad when teamlsva do fix the problem. Christmas will b here soon and I so long to decorate my bakery $ restaurant. So hurry up pl

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast