Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: KINDLE FIRE and Christmas Goals????

It's the same with iPad, no Christmas version yet, although I do get the Christmas goals and recipes etc

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondre_reid View Post
    It's the same with iPad, no Christmas version yet, although I do get the Christmas goals and recipes etc
    apparently iOS won't get one only android

Executive Chef
    I don't know why kindle is treated like a stepchild.

TL only cares about apple ��

Nope. There is no iOS Christmas version available in the apps store at all. Only android users have been the lucky ones to get the new version so far. TL really needs to get their act together and be fair across all platforms.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Nope. There is no iOS Christmas version available in the apps store at all. Only android users have been the lucky ones to get the new version so far. TL really needs to get their act together and be fair across all platforms.
    But you did get the goals and recipes right?

Unhappy rs christmas for kindle

Ok I'm trying to stay calm..... went through all this at thanksgiving did not get content until two days before. Once again no content except for one table and a stove and no goals again. Why why are kindle users left for last???? Or am I just going to get the same answer as last month ..... we have no news for kindle........ or maybe ill actually get a honest answer this time ...... hoping for the second pls

Rhino Keeper
    Apparently these threads are being merged. Now I wish someone from TL would please answer us. Only seems like the polite thing to do. I didn't complete Halloween or Thanksgiving goals in Bakery because they were so late. Looks like the same for Restaurant and Fashion.

Rhino Keeper
    I just bought a Kindle Fire, and had my games transferred from my Droid X2 to the Kindle Fire. I am playing the original version of Restaurant Story, and I do have the Christmas goals and the decorations.

Here's the deal TeamLava. I spend REAL $ on your games. When they work right. I will not give you any $ until this is fixed.Last month, no Thanksgiving items till too late.This month, NO Christmas items or goals. Get it together or I will find another game - a NON TeamLava one - to spend my time and $ on.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast