Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: KINDLE FIRE and Christmas Goals????

New Resident
    Kindle Fire still no update. So unfair.

Maybe we might get them Christmas eve? Didn't we get the last set of goals rather late?

Same here. Games on kindle fire are not getting complete updates. If we get it at all it will be tonlate to complete all goals. I have emailed promblem to team lava there solution was to download goolgle play which we cant do.

Rhino Keeper

TL Please Don't Forget Kindle Players

I wish TL would explain to us kindle users why we have not received Christmas goals or content, here and also in Fashion Story. Maybe it would not be so irksome if we had an explanation. I see my neighbors with their pretty stuff and I get requests for things I know nothing about. I receive gifts that I don't know what to do with. Could someone at TL please explain?

Unhappy

All content, updates should be made available to ALL platforms. It's like you're treating others differently. No one wants to be the step child no one cares about.

Same here kindle users are only getting partial updates . i emailed this problem to TL there solution was to download google play which kindle users cannot do

Some android users (like me) can't download Google Play either. You would think TL would know Kindle users can't download google play.

Rhino Keeper
    Even if we (kindle users) do have to wait longer than other platforms, I wish we could at least get a straight answer as to if or when we will get the update. I've been trying to be patient, but am really really anxious to decorate my shop for Christmas.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sktadlock View Post
    Same here kindle users are only getting partial updates . i emailed this problem to TL there solution was to download google play which kindle users cannot do
    Well, that's funny and sad at the same time! Come on TL, please tell us something.

Restaurant Story: Christmas

Does anybody know when the Christmas edition of Restaurant Story will be available for Kindle Fire users?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast