Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: KINDLE FIRE and Christmas Goals????

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on kindle also. As far as I know we have not received those yet. We are always last to receive anything. I hope we get them soon. Christmas is getting close!

Farm Supplier
    Same here

New Resident
    Same thing here I have s kindle a. No updates for Xmas at all. By the time we get thus chrtistmas will be over so why update

I am on a kindle fire, too. I have been saving my gems for months to decorate for Christmas! I have been SO excited......even though it is just a game.....I REALLY, REALLY hope we get them soon!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    When and if we do receive an update, don' t forget to wait until you receive goals before buying anything. You don't want to be like those poor players who bought a bunch of wallpaper and couldn't complete the goals. Only 14 days until Christmas and so far nothing exciting in any of my games.

New Resident
    It stinks that we get updates so late. I wasn't able to finish all goals in halloween or thanksgiving and I refuse to use my gems to finish. I hope team lava gets on this and fixes it a.s.a.p!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Lived in New York State (not city), most of my life. In July I moved to Vermont.
    Me too!!!!! Got Thanksgiving 2 days before the Holiday. What's the point? Is this Amazon's fault or Team Lavas? I would like to know, because i will find other games to play. This is so stupid. All my friends have decorations, and me? Nothing, but tables and chairs, and counters. BORING.

Rhino Keeper
    I have heard that they have to get approval from Amazon. If that's true maybe they should request it earlier.

New Resident

Unhappy No fair

I am a Kindle Fire User without being included in the big Christmas update. It's unfair & really disappointing. I've been saving gems & coins to decorate for Christmas in January I guess

New Resident
    They once again have not included Kindle Fire ... yet. If at all.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast