Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: KINDLE FIRE and Christmas Goals????

Farm Supplier
    Lived in New York State (not city), most of my life. In July I moved to Vermont.

Unhappy KINDLE FIRE and Christmas Goals????

I have the Kindle Fire, and I have a few items to buy with gems/coins, BUT NO GOALS. Why don't we have the goals? This is getting very frustrating. Does anyone know why there are no goals?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debnfurkids View Post
    I have the Kindle Fire, and I have a few items to buy with gems/coins, BUT NO GOALS. Why don't we have the goals? This is getting very frustrating. Does anyone know why there are no goals?
    Thanks.
    Same here. no goals on Fire

Rhino Keeper
    I know right! They will probably make a Christmas edition and make us download that, too

where are my options for Christmas deco?

I have been dutifully playing away trying to gain access to Christmas items, and THEN I noticed people at a lower level than myself have things I can't get. Why? ?

And yes, I searched for all updates and synced my Kindle Fire. Nothing changed.

Kindle Fire Current Version

Which Kindle version is the most current for RS and BS.

I have version 1.5.5.5 for both. I tried deleting and reinstalling to no avail.

I was wondering because I thought maybe that could be the reason I am not getting updates.

No. Kindle is always last to get stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    If I recall correctly, we got the Thanksgiving version the Tuesday after other devices got it on Thursday. I'm really hoping that happens again. I'm absolutely dying to decorate my place for Christmas.

New Resident
    I don't have any new Christmas items or goals on my kindle fire either!!! What the heck!!

New Resident

Unhappy no Christmas goals or decorations!!!!! Kindle fire

I have a kindle fire and I have not gotten any goals or decoration updates. I have tone a reset and still nothing. Any suggestions?

New Resident
    Mine doesn't work either what the heck.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast