Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowledge Shard?

I reconfirmed, I indeed have two shards. What does one gain from the second shard? Is there any way to check if I have achieved the quest, even tho I never received it?? The first shard was very clear on what needed to be done! I love the game and enjoy spending the NUMEROUS hours, days, weeks, months... Only real concern is I am halfway through level 28 and accomplished most of the goals.... What is next?? More I do hope!

Nightclub Owner
    The second one gives better drops from monsters. If you got the shard and you don't have the quest I'd say you've maybe completed it and forgotten?

There's a new update coming out soon. Check out this thread for details.

I JUST received my second knowledge shard, and had everything I needed o complete the quest (50k gold, 20 tails, 20 bones) and the quest completed box popped up showing I was to receive 15 gems. The game took my removed the money and supplies from my inventory, but I did not receive the gems.

Any advice? I'd love to claim my reward, as I was saving up my gems for an apple tree. (I've had no luck with the golden apple, and this bottleneck in the game is really starting to wear on me.)

Thanks in advance.

Oh my! I just got my 4th shard,it's nearly been 2 months since last one. I am so happy,finally my excessive irons and silvers have their use

I wish there was a way to edit posts after the fact, because clearly I didn't do so whilst writing this one. So many errors.
    Quote Originally Posted by katietb3rw View Post
    I JUST received my second knowledge shard, and had everything I needed o complete the quest (50k gold, 20 tails, 20 bones) and the quest completed box popped up showing I was to receive 15 gems. The game took my removed the money and supplies from my inventory, but I did not receive the gems.

Any advice? I'd love to claim my reward, as I was saving up my gems for an apple tree. (I've had no luck with the golden apple, and this bottleneck in the game is really starting to wear on me.)

Rhino Keeper
    Oh MY. The wait for these is making me anxious! It's been WEEKS and I still only have one shard!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katietb3rw View Post

Kooky has responded in another thread.

Rhino Keeper
    So after posting here yesterday ( that I have had ONE shard for WEEKS ) the next time I collected, I got a shard. I just got the THIRD one this morning! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by debsbaked View Post
    So after posting here yesterday ( that I have had ONE shard for WEEKS ) the next time I collected, I got a shard. I just got the THIRD one this morning! Yay!
    Lucky!! It's been two months since my last shard!

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast