Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowledge Shard?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    who knows what the 5th shard does?
    Currently, there are only 4 knowledge shards.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by laVirtualCloset View Post
    Currently, there are only 4 knowledge shards.
    But every time I collect from my tablet I hold my breathe just in case

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    I got the first one!!!!11111!!1!!1!!111one
    First one: 03-30-2013 07:23 AM

Second one today!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    First one: 03-30-2013 07:23 AM

Second one today!
    So there is hope?! I've been playing since early November and have never received a shard . I play my grandsons game for him and he just activated his tablet last week and received a shard along with a goal right away.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by studio1859 View Post
    So there is hope?! I've been playing since early November and have never received a shard . I play my grandsons game for him and he just activated his tablet last week and received a shard along with a goal right away.
    OMG I guess I just needed to grumble a little cause this morning I finally received my first shard with the aquafirs goal!!! Yay!

Rhino Keeper
    Just got the third shard--it will come in handy as I harvest all of the crops I am growing to keep the Royal Exchange going. . Well, this shard is going to help my attitude about that, for sure!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-15-13 at 12:55 PM. Reason: removed third party game reference

New Resident
    Received my Tabernum sometime in 2012. Now level 26 - have not collected a single shard while collecting daily :-/

Where is my 2nd shard? Still waiting... & for my alicorn horn.

Fashion Designer
    Omg got my 3rd shard on main account right this second!!!! This is the one I've been waiting for!!! So happy

Knowledge shards should seriously be quested for, not random drops. A long complicated quest with the surety of getting one by the end would be nice.
    I can't tell you how annoyed i get when people make a comment about needing mermaid scales or fur, etc., and the reply from others is "when you get the #1234 knowledge shard that will be easier". Really? that's your helpful advice....get an item that drops randomly and we have no control over getting?! Well i will just go get that knowledge shard then.....oh wait, it is a completely RANDOM CHANCE to even get one.
    Some people get a bunch right away. Others who have had their tablets for months don't even have one. I have had my tablet since nov2012 at the latest, might have been October, and i have two shards. I would love to see it made into a quest, even if it is a long drawn out one that might not update til many others are finished, or certain levels are reached, etc.