Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowledge Shard?

Executive Chef
    I am trying the mithril myself

I dis also the jewel, simply because I need a sword badly and mines kept sending me stones... That alchemy came in handy, even though I lost two earth wips...

Host(ess)
    Have been playing this game daily for almost 3 months.
    Still unable to get the 1st shard (at lvl 25 now)
    Anyone else that has the same issue?

New Resident
    I was almost at lvl 28 before i got 1st shard... About 3 weeks after that i got the 2nd but i forgot to notice what it does/gives. Does anyone know?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydihe View Post
    I was almost at lvl 28 before i got 1st shard... About 3 weeks after that i got the 2nd but i forgot to notice what it does/gives. Does anyone know?
    There is a list of all of them on page 6 of this same thread:

Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    Yes, they all look the same but trigger different stuff

2nd: Anatomy. It gives better drops from monsters (I must say I don't feel any difference), chance to get fey crystal from monster (I did get this). It requires bones, rat tails and coins.

3rd: Agriculture. It gives 1/3 chance of getting extra energy when harvesting crops and a chance to get fey grystal from crops. It requires petals and glimmerdust, plus coins. This is, imho, the most useful shard.

4th: Alchemy. It gives the possibility to craft jewels, silver and mithril at the forge. It requires 100,000 coins, 50 jewels and 50 silver (I finished it yesterday, lol!).

For the exact requirements you can check maguar's guide.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by akumaace View Post
    Have been playing this game daily for almost 3 months.
    Still unable to get the 1st shard (at lvl 25 now)
    Anyone else that has the same issue?
    Several players said the same thing on a post about the tablet. The last person was:

Quote Originally Posted by nandita1 View Post
    I have never got any shards from the tablet even though I've had it for 2months. This game has become boring now that I'm to getting any mor goals. Just stockpiling stuff is no fun
    Sooner or later you will get them, I just hopes it happens in your next collection

Rhino Keeper
    It's a chance. I had been playing the game for a long time but never got any knowledge shard until two weeks ago (level 23, almost finished all goals). Then 5 days later I got the second (level 24); then 9 days later I got the third (level 25). I am not very eager for the fourth since it doesn't look very useful except for pure curiosity.

Executive Chef
    Aout the fourth. I confirm it takes 44 hours (not actuallt two days) to create mithril

Rhino Keeper
    Yay I just got my fourth shard! I had to tap my tablet tabermum three times to collect from it and I just knew it was going to drop the last shard. Made up as been maxed on most things, level 30 and finished all the quests ages ago. Bring on the update I'm ready for anything now.

Fashion Designer
    my alternate account just got the 4th shard today. no plans on making jewels or silver ore because i am usually nearly maxed on both. right now we don't have a use for the mitrhil, so i dunno if i should stock up on it since i only have one magic forge built, and i usually use it to forge swords.
    but on my main account i am still waiting on the 2nd shard to drop. i am maxed on troll horns and have lots of troll essence, so what i am really after is the 3rd shard. i love when energy pops up when i am harvesting my crops on my alternate account

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    No the act of collecting the shard triggers the quest. If you have a quest that starts with Tabernum Research that's the goal. If you don't have that goal but get 2 water very time you collect from wells/ponds you've already done it.
    I collected a shard yesterday. The quest popped up I pressed the required buttons and the quest has now disappeared from my quest list. After reading your post, above just now, I went to check on my game/water/quests to find...

- No pending tabernum quest
    - after collecting from 8 ponds & 2 wells I received cons, mermaid scales and 0 Water

Any advice?

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast