Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Up-to-Date List Required! Plsssss!!!!!

Crops/trees added/removed across Farm Story editions

Hi, Im new here and this is my first post! I hope Im doing this right

Couple of questions: 1. Is the Farm Story Mother's Day Edition still available on Android?

2. Across the Mother's Day, Father's Day, Fall Harvest, and Thanksgiving editions, which crops/trees have been added/removed?

For example, I notice that I had erica and soursop in Mother's Day but dont have them in Father's Day. Likewise, I see that chervil and cucumber have been added in the later versions.

Can someone pls clarify? I would like to know the same for trees as well.

I ask because I would like to know which crops/trees I have missed planting, and if I can add them on in the version that I am playing now (Father's Day).

Thanks a lot!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by samfarm1203 View Post
    Hi, Im new here and this is my first post! I hope Im doing this right

Couple of questions: 1. Is the Farm Story Mother's Day Edition still available on Android?

2. Across the Mother's Day, Father's Day, Fall Harvest, and Thanksgiving editions, which crops/trees have been added/removed?

For example, I notice that I had erica and soursop in Mother's Day but dont have them in Father's Day. Likewise, I see that chervil and cucumber have been added in the later versions.

Can someone pls clarify? I would like to know the same for trees as well.

I ask because I would like to know which crops/trees I have missed planting, and if I can add them on in the version that I am playing now (Father's Day).

Thanks a lot!
    I looked at Google play and did not see Mother's day Edition available. But when I look at my Google play I still can download it because I had it installed.

I play the plain Farm Story and have all of the updates - the Soursop, Chevril, Mother's Bouquet .... that are in all of the releases that you mentioned. When I open my Fall Harvest story I have all of the mentioned updates - releases regardless of the release - so I have the Mother's Bouquet, Cucumbers, Soursop. So I don't understand why you wouldn't see them all.

Regardless, the holiday crop are usually removed at the year end.

Grand Emperor
    I also have all the crops from previous versions in the latest version. Here is a chart. You can look at the dates in the inventory for content from older versions.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post140570
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-14-13 at 11:23 AM. Reason: replaced third party web link with TL forum link

Thank u for ur reply. One last question, at the risk of sounding stupid but how do i know which are the holiday crops? and how will i know till when they are available?
    Thanks again!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by samfarm1203 View Post
    Thank u for ur reply. One last question, at the risk of sounding stupid but how do i know which are the holiday crops? and how will i know till when they are available?
    Thanks again!
    Actually very good question.... last year what happened was that we were getting a note saying that old of the "seasonal" crop (sorry, instead of holiday, it was seasonal) was going to be removed at the end of the year. We were asking, but didn't receive any details back and at the year end all of the crop released during the year was removed (crop, trees and decoration). So only the basic crops stayed.

By 'seasonal' i think they mean the crops/trees/decos they release for any particular season/holiday? For example, Thankful Tree was released for Thanksgiving? So, such stuff will be removed at the end of the year? So, what happens if I havent mastered them?

Up-to-Date List Required! Plsssss!!!!!

Hi All, I have been playing Farm Story for the past few months (started with the Mother's Day edition and moved to Father's Day and Fall Harvest and now use the Thanksgiving edition). I absolutely love the app, but would like an up-to-date list of ALL the crops and trees. And by ALL i mean ALL!!! (I am not yelling just for emphasis )

Basic crops and trees (the ones that are always there)
    Crops and trees that have been added on for some special reason and are then removed.

I dont mind if you dont tell me about the Decorations, but am really interested in a list of crops and trees. I want to master as many as I can. I ask for a list of all the crops and trees that have ever been cos I want to know which I have missed and if there is any chance of planting the same now.

Thanks a ton!

A crazy farmer who is totally in love with Farm Story!

Grand Emperor
    It's anybody's guess as to what will be removed and when, and how much notice we will receive. It's always a surprise.

If you have trees that are removed, you still keep them but you can't buy more. You can master them but won't see the progress bar.

Crops that are removed are gone.

Decorations are yours to keep, but you can't buy more.

thanks for that. i am at work and have limited access but was able to have a look at the crop spreadsheet.. so, couple of questions:

1. the crops that have Removed beside them are gone forever??
    2. the crops that have Seasonal will be removed at the end of the year? December? and will never appear in the list of crops again?

Same works for Trees as well??

Pls help! Thanks again!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast