Thread: missing store items

Question missing store items

Why is it that some of my farmers have some crops and animals in their store that I can't get to ??? Is it cause of the different operating systems???

Rhino Keeper
    I believe they are items from previous years candy cane trees etc. those players bought them , stored them, and have brought them out again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyHaze View Post
    Some items may be limited or just released and the content is still coming out. This has everything to do with the device you are using. Since it is December and new content is being released, I would go with the latter. Do you remember the items specifically?
    Because last year IOS got many items android did not. So if you are android you may never get these cool items.

Host(ess)
    Do you think they will bring back past winter/Christmas items like they did with past Halloween items a few months ago? I only started playing FS last year around this time and didn't have the coins/gems to take advantage of them

New Resident
    I have an iPad, account transferred from my Kindle Fire on November 29. Farm Story V. 2.0.1
    There are 7 items greyed out (locked) in the farm store and read "goal"

Crops:
    #1) Poinsettia #2) Chocolatee Rose #3) Heart Berries
    Trees:
    #1) Holly Tree #2) Snowy Pine #3) Chocolate Heart
    Animals
    #1) Love Horse

I've tried updating and reinstalling the game, no effect.

New Resident
    Never mind, found an answer on other posts, didn't notice them before I posted this, so sorry.

I have the items graded out as well and I am at Level 107! How do I get these items?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalWoman7 View Post
    I have the items graded out as well and I am at Level 107! How do I get these items?
    As Zahhara said, there are posts addressing them - they were goals for IOS players at one time, you will not be able to get the items.