Thread: When are the good Christmas decorations coming?

Question When are the good Christmas decorations coming?

Are we getting FS Christmas like last year with goals? Though I like the 2 trees & bow bush, we only got an ice barn which I personally don't like, a sled dog & a gnome. Last year we had a real Christmas tree & so many other really awesome decorations.

Please keep us posted so I can tell a bunch of my neighbors that don't have anything because they started playing after last Christmas. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl068 View Post
    Are we getting FS Christmas like last year with goals? Though I like the 2 trees & bow bush, we only got an ice barn which I personally don't like, a sled dog & a gnome. Last year we had a real Christmas tree & so many other really awesome decorations.

Please keep us posted so I can tell a bunch of my neighbors that don't have anything because they started playing after last Christmas. Thank you.
    And please give android users the same options that u give iPhone users. It's very disappointing to see other farms with pretty options that u don't get. (I'm at level 132 so that isn't the problem). We would like peppermint plants and snowy pine trees as well.

New Resident
    Hi....great update but please can we have some presents to put around the tree and some new little xmas trees oh maybe a Santa....Sleigh....snow fences.....ta from a bunch of addicted farm story farmers

Nightclub Owner
    I would love to have those snow tracks that I see on farms, I think they are from last year. I so wish I had been playing then to get some. *whimpers*

i would love to be able to gift some christmas stuff to my neighbours ... why don't the gifts ever change?? what would be really neat is if users with higher experience got better, more unique gifts to give!!!