Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Castle story transfer to a new device

Castle story transfer to a new device

Need help transferring castle story to a new device. I have both old and new UDID # numbers. Please advice! Thank you!

New Resident
    I also need help transferring Castle Story.... also Dragon Story New Dawn, Monster Story, Pet Hotel Story, Zoo Story 2 and Jewel Mania

The Honorable Panda
    You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games. Give them you storm ID, the level of one of the games that you play and the number of gems you have in one of your games.

If you are on a Iphone, Ipad, Touch, or Ipad and you know the UDID numbers for both devices , give support that information

You can also try and transfer yourself. If you are going from Idevice to Idevice and you know the UDID numbers for both:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll=1#post66787

Note: Dragon story is not in the list to transfer. You can download one of the other games in the list, do your transfer with that game.
    All your TL games will transfer with it.

If you do not have UDID number for your old device or if you are transfering from or to an android device you can transfer by Storm 8

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

Make sure you download all the games you are playing to you new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have sent all information to transfer castle story to my new device. Do I not play the games until the transfer is done? This could take a couple of weeks?

The Honorable Panda
    It take 3-5 business days before a support agent gets to your ticket.
    You can still play you games on your old device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you so much!

Hi I can't seem to access the forum. I have just ordered a new phone and really want to transfer the game myself. Any quick ideas how to do it? Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    If you're not keeping your old phone use the steps in this thread as it will remove your account from your old phone. If you're keeping your old phone but want to access your account from your new phone you can use this log in feature.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

hello, i play castle story and i have recently changed my phone, so how can i save my progress?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ranatanios View Post
    hello, i play castle story and i have recently changed my phone, so how can i save my progress?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

That thread I posted has more updated information. Read it and it should help you.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast