Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Castle story transfer to a new device

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

That thread I posted has more updated information. Read it and it should help you.
    THANK YOU!!! Worked perfect I had to log into bakery to do this as the one I wanted to move castle story didn't give me the log in option

Quote Originally Posted by kbicloud View Post
    THANK YOU!!! Worked perfect I had to log into bakery to do this as the one I wanted to move castle story didn't give me the log in option
    Bakery isn't giving me a log in either. Just a spot to create a new password. i want to move Castle Story but no login option given. How do we transfer the game? My old device just up and died so I don't have access to it but I already had a username and password.

Quote Originally Posted by dawnrenee110 View Post
    Bakery isn't giving me a log in either. Just a spot to create a new password. i want to move Castle Story but no login option given. How do we transfer the game? My old device just up and died so I don't have access to it but I already had a username and password.
    Try using Fruit Splash Mania. If it's asking for a password just put one in for now in case you want to go back to that game for requests or gifts you might need.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Does this work if I'm also switching from iOS to Android?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nimix09 View Post
    Does this work if I'm also switching from iOS to Android?
    Yes it works from any device to any other device. It allows for same game on multi devices or a different game on each of your devices. Hub post 3 has more details.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes it works from any device to any other device. It allows for same game on multi devices or a different game on each of your devices. Hub post 3 has more details.
    Thank you! I'll try after the current timed event is over on Castle Story.. Not gonna take any glitch risk~ heh..

New Resident

When I transferred my data thru the iOS it loaded my castle story but sent me to lEve

When I transferred my data thru the iOS it loaded

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12