Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Swan wallpaper goal..

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jumperjing3 View Post
    On the 7th day you need to buy 7 swan wallpapers...problem is I already bought them before goal came up and it's not recognizing that I already have it. Now I'm stuck because I can't sell it or buy anymore! What can I do? It's 49 gems to skip so that's not an option either. Please help...
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    If you've expanded fully and covered all your walls with that wallpaper, and THAT wallpaper is the only option to get by the goal, you'll have to use Gems to skip it. If you haven't fully expanded, you'll need to expand enough to purchase more of those wallpapers. From what I've read of posts with the Thanksgiving goals, TL will not help you SKIP that goal due to purchasing wallpaper/floor tile ahead of time. Many of TL goals are NOT retroactive, so you're better off NOT purchasing ANY decor until after you've completed the goals.
    You can email support@teamlava.com and advise them of your situation, but I would expect them to tell you that you'll need to skip with gems or expand enough to purchase more wallpaper. Sorry.

Queentina is probably correct with this based on past similar goals, but I will flag over anyway in case, maybe they can change this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much kooky! If they could just change it to "any" wallpaper that would be great! And would be the fair thing to do I think. I want to do the goals so bad!

Executive Chef
    Yes this is so unfair to some people

New Resident
    Very unfair...

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    no the 8 goal is sing to the wallpaper lol just have to press the sing button in the goal
    Sorry if this seems like a really stupid question but I'm not sure what you mean by this. What sing button and where is it?! Do you have to complete all the other parts of the goal and then you need to "sing" to the wallpaper?! Am I right in saying you still have to buy 42 items of wallpaper anyways? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    TL hope you change the problem, it would be a X-mas miracle.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstar72 View Post
    Sorry if this seems like a really stupid question but I'm not sure what you mean by this. What sing button and where is it?! Do you have to complete all the other parts of the goal and then you need to "sing" to the wallpaper?! Am I right in saying you still have to buy 42 items of wallpaper anyways? Thanks.
    You need to buy 7 wallpaper. For the other 5 days you need to press a button to sing. When you get to the 8th day it should be obvious. I'm not there yet, but this is what people are saying.

Even though I wouldnt have this problem because I havent bought the wallpapers yet, I hope TL will fix it so those who have purchased the wallpapers can still enjoy the goals.

Rhino Keeper
    This is just silly. They created the same problem with the Autumn wallpaper. Does the left hand not know what the right hand is doing?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    You need to buy 7 wallpaper. For the other 5 days you need to press a button to sing. When you get to the 8th day it should be obvious. I'm not there yet, but this is what people are saying.
    Yes you are correct

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast