Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Swan wallpaper goal..

Rhino Keeper

Swan wallpaper goal..

On the 7th day you need to buy 7 swan wallpapers...problem is I already bought them before goal came up and it's not recognizing that I already have it. Now I'm stuck because I can't sell it or buy anymore! What can I do? It's 49 gems to skip so that's not an option either. Please help...

Nightclub Owner
    If you've expanded fully and covered all your walls with that wallpaper, and THAT wallpaper is the only option to get by the goal, you'll have to use Gems to skip it. If you haven't fully expanded, you'll need to expand enough to purchase more of those wallpapers. From what I've read of posts with the Thanksgiving goals, TL will not help you SKIP that goal due to purchasing wallpaper/floor tile ahead of time. Many of TL goals are NOT retroactive, so you're better off NOT purchasing ANY decor until after you've completed the goals.

You can email support@teamlava.com and advise them of your situation, but I would expect them to tell you that you'll need to skip with gems or expand enough to purchase more wallpaper. Sorry.

New Resident
    I have the same problem! Bought the wallpapers for my entire restaurant before the goal! Please help.

Rhino Keeper
    Ty Queentina! Not really what I wanted to hear tho! Lol. I'm not fully expanded but only have enough coins to expand once and that would only give me 2 more...and not enough gems to expand...and not enough money to buy gems due to holidays! I will try support and beg for some help! I was enjoying the goals sooooo much...I think they were cleverly done this year. Wish me luck...

New Resident
    Hi, jumperjing3. I'll try support too. I'm almost fully expanded. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Lucas33...I just sent an email. Keeping my fingers crossed! Really not fair the way it's set up....but would be ok if we could sell wallpaper and buy more...I'd be fine with that! I was really enjoying doing them too! That's what we get for being overzealous! Lol. Just can't wait to decorate...but never thought it would put me in a pickle! Good luck!

New Resident
    Omg! You do realize that we have to get 7 wall papers x 6 =42 wallpapers to reach the 12 days do Christmas? I already bought 42 of them...lol. For those who are at lower levels with smaller restaurants, how are they going to achieve the goals???

Banned
    well supposedly these goals are supppose to be new player friendly so i imagine i new player will make that same mistake

they should fix it to buy any wall paper

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lucas33 View Post
    Omg! You do realize that we have to get 7 wall papers x 6 =42 wallpapers to reach the 12 days do Christmas? I already bought 42 of them...lol. For those who are at lower levels with smaller restaurants, how are they going to achieve the goals???
    no the 8 goal is sing to the wallpaper lol just have to press the sing button in the goal

New Resident
    Oh...whew! Thx, sweetstuff525.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast