Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Swan wallpaper goal..

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    If you've expanded fully and covered all your walls with that wallpaper, and THAT wallpaper is the only option to get by the goal, you'll have to use Gems to skip it. If you haven't fully expanded, you'll need to expand enough to purchase more of those wallpapers. From what I've read of posts with the Thanksgiving goals, TL will not help you SKIP that goal due to purchasing wallpaper/floor tile ahead of time. Many of TL goals are NOT retroactive, so you're better off NOT purchasing ANY decor until after you've completed the goals.

You can email support@teamlava.com and advise them of your situation, but I would expect them to tell you that you'll need to skip with gems or expand enough to purchase more wallpaper. Sorry.
    Just confirming to everyone that this is correct. You will need to expand in order to purchase additional amounts of this wallpaper. If you are already fully expanded and have all of the wallpaper filling your walls, you will need to write into support@teamlava.com.

It is probably cheaper to just pay 49 gems to skip the step, if you are on any high level.

Grand Emperor
    Those who covered all their walls with swan paper will need to either spend 49 gems to skip the step or expand 4 times to get 8 new wall spaces to buy 7 more wallpapers (7000 more coins total),

The days do get harder to complete after Day 7. To help you decide to skip for gems, expand, or stop doing the goals, here's what you have left for Days 8-12.

1) Make all the Day 1 through 6 recipies 5 more times, 6 if you still need to complete them for Day 7
    2) Make 8 chocolate milk on the Drink Machine for 3 hrs, 5 times (40 total, 3 hr recipe)
    3) Request and receive 9 ladies dancing from neighbors 4 times (36 total)
    4) Request and receive 10 lords a leaping from neighbors 3 times (30 total)
    5) Make 11 piping hot cocoa on the Drink Machine for 12 hrs, 2 times (22 total, 12 hr recipe)
    6) Buy 12 drummers drumming at 10000 coins each (120000 coins)

If you don't have that many drink machines, it could take a while to make the drinks. To build a drink machine is 10000 coins and 10 each gear, screw, nozzle, metal sheet (40 total), and you need to get the parts from your neighbors as gifts or requests or buy for 2 gems each.

You'll get a decoration after Days 8 and 12, plus a small amount of coins and XPs.

Executive Chef
    TL hates us they wont do anything good for their customers

I had the same problem yesterday did you email support. They should let us sell it on this goal

I guess I won't be doing goals this time. Sad I'm being punished for buying an item early. I am really losing interest more and more from these games.
    Merry Christmas to you to teamlava.

Rhino Keeper
    Yea I'm not finishing the rest of the goals, this is just ridiculous. I'm not spending 49 gems, and I'm not expanding because I'm trying to save up and expand later. How were we supposed to know wall paper would be apart of the goals. It's like they're pretty much saying "you made the mistake, get over it and move on." Nice...

New Resident
    Well this sucks, I'm not going to do the goals anymore either, though it would have been a lot of fun to complete them. A warning would have been nice. I was reading the RS Christmas Goals thread and they don't even mention not buying the wallpaper until like 3 or 4 pages in.

Farm Supplier

Thumbs down buying instead of having

Thanks for tricking me into either using gems or abandon the Christmas goals only because i bought the wallpaper. Nice business model for people possibly buying gems for real money This drastically improves customer satisfaction.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Those who covered all their walls with swan paper will need to either spend 49 gems to skip the step or expand 4 times to get 8 new wall spaces to buy 7 more wallpapers (7000 more coins total),

The days do get harder to complete after Day 7. To help you decide to skip for gems, expand, or stop doing the goals, here's what you have left for Days 8-12.

1) Make all the Day 1 through 6 recipies 5 more times, 6 if you still need to complete them for Day 7
    2) Make 8 chocolate milk on the Drink Machine for 3 hrs, 5 times (40 total, 3 hr recipe)
    3) Request and receive 9 ladies dancing from neighbors 4 times (36 total)
    4) Request and receive 10 lords a leaping from neighbors 3 times (30 total)
    5) Make 11 piping hot cocoa on the Drink Machine for 12 hrs, 2 times (22 total, 12 hr recipe)
    6) Buy 12 drummers drumming at 10000 coins each (120000 coins)

If you don't have that many drink machines, it could take a while to make the drinks. To build a drink machine is 10000 coins and 10 each gear, screw, nozzle, metal sheet (40 total), and you need to get the parts from your neighbors as gifts or requests or buy for 2 gems each.

You'll get a decoration after Days 8 and 12, plus a small amount of coins and XPs.
    very nice information!
    i got kind of bored cooking the same dishes over and over

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast