Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Swan wallpaper goal..

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty67 View Post
    Thanks for tricking me into either using gems or abandon the Christmas goals only because i bought the wallpaper. Nice business model for people possibly buying gems for real money This drastically improves customer satisfaction.
    I used to think the whole game that includes so many gem traps and expensive expansion and goals is to trick players spending real money

Rhino Keeper
    The prizes and cash earning we get from the goals aren't that great anyway. I'm not much of a decorator, so I really don't care for decorations. I care more so about the recipes. So I guess I won't miss doing the goals too much (especially since they are so annoyingly repetitive) I'm just really bummed out though because now I don't have anything else to do but cook without doing goals

I always wait to buy anything as most often for these theme goals ( World Games, Halloween, Thanksgiving), you have to buy specific items. Sometimes it is just any chair, table, counter, floor tile, wallpaper but occasionally specific. Wallpaper and floor tile are the tricky ones.
    Would be nice for new people if there was a warning in the FAQ. Many times I have only known about certain things such as how many gifts, gems etc. by checking forums. I held off on Pet Shop buying of animals due to the possibility of certain animals being a goal but discovered that you are credited retroactively.

Now waiting on the ladies dancing requests. Tried to pick people who respond but some are in different time zones and don't want to bog down my requests.

Rhino Keeper
    You know what's funny? The wall paper goal isn't retroactive. But one of the goals where I had to cook French fries was. I remember I had to cook 3 fries but went ahead and cooked 4 since I had out 4 ovens. When I went on to a new goal, again I had to cook more fries. It said 1/4 fries. Which means that 4th batch I cooked in the previous goal carried over and was added to the number of fries I had left to cook for the other part of the goal. (Hope that makes sense) So if some parts are retroactive, all parts need to be. And also none of this would be a problem if we were able to sell wall paper and tiles. Problems would be fixed.

New Resident
    I think that TeamLava should allow players to sell wallpaper. I will not be able to finish this Christmas task either as I bought all the wallpsper

Farm Supplier
    Same here,I had allready bought my wallpaper,as for exspanding Idid three times two weeks ago.So that is not a option.Wont be able to finish goals.Bummer

New Resident
    I agree, same thing here! That bites!

New Resident
    I just sent an email also. Nothing will be done or changed I am sure.

Rhino Keeper
    I also am about to send an email. So disappointed I can't get any further in the goals.

New Resident
    I just sent an email requesting they apply the goal retroactively or give us the ability to sell wallpapers. I won't hold my breath as TeamLava has never responded to any of my emails.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast