Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Swan wallpaper goal..

Banned
    your out of luck....

you have 3 choices
    1> need to expand to get more walls
    2> if fully expanded email support@teamlava.com
    3> skip with gems

well, all 3 of those choices are good .... I refuse to purchase gems, I don't have enough coin atm to expand (I would have to expand at least 4 times just to put in 7 pieces of wallpaper) ... if I purchased the paper, I should be able to advance .. I bought the wallpaper before the challenge was even available!!

New Resident
    Exactly the same problem here. I guess we will
    never get past the 7th day. It would be good
    If you could sell the wall paper as you can
    with other items.

Quote Originally Posted by Bookie_Chick View Post
    I bought the Swan wallpaper and plastered my entire restaurant with it. Now I'm stuck on the 7th day ... I can't sell my wallpaper to re-purchase the 7 I need to complete the challenge, I have no gems to use to skip this nor do I want to spend money to get the required gems. If I already spent the coins BEFORE the 7th day to put the Swan wallpaper up before hand, why can't I get a "free pass"? HELP!!!
    I have run into this problem in the Home Design game. Items I purchased showed up as requirements in later goals. I had to purchase those same items again to move on. Fortunately, it didn't require real world money. I also feel we should get credit for items that we have already purchased. I hope you get a helpful answer soon.

Host(ess)
    I had a neighbour manage to finish this part of the goal by purchasing ANY wallpaper. Not sure if it'll work for you, but might be worth trying.

*fingers crossed* Hope it works!

I have the same problem. Where is TL with some help? They still in vacation?

New Resident
    OMG....having same problems with all of you gals...
    This time with valentine wallpapers....
    I plastered my whole wall with it before the goal...
    Read through all your comments..
    It seems as though I also have to stop right here coz up to the end of this I have not seen any solution not even an answer coming from TL...
    Thanks neways...no hurt feelings I'll just wait for the next goal....
    Grrrrrrrr..... Played with Restaurant Story valentines...
    All the food on my counters vanished and my original RS was disorganized....
    I have to return to what I have started and deleted the RS valentine as fast as I can before all my RS vanished right before my very eyes....

Quote Originally Posted by junong View Post
    OMG....having same problems with all of you gals...
    This time with valentine wallpapers....
    I plastered my whole wall with it before the goal...
    Read through all your comments..
    It seems as though I also have to stop right here coz up to the end of this I have not seen any solution not even an answer coming from TL...
    Thanks neways...no hurt feelings I'll just wait for the next goal....
    Grrrrrrrr..... Played with Restaurant Story valentines...
    All the food on my counters vanished and my original RS was disorganized....
    I have to return to what I have started and deleted the RS valentine as fast as I can before all my RS vanished right before my very eyes....
    In another thread, it was posted that the Valentines wallpaper is not required. I other words try buying any other wallpaper and you should be fine.

This thread was for one of the Christmas Goals. For questions about the Valentine's Day Goal, please direct them to this thread.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678