Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekly updates for castle story?

Rhino Keeper

Weekly updates for castle story?

I know we just got this super-awesome update....with so many new things.
    Does this mean that Castle Story will not get weekly updates like the other TL games, but that we should expect bigger updates further apart from each other?

The Honorable Panda
    I think right now that looks like the plan.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Will My kingdom be covered in snow? Will there be special edition raindeer? Christmas special menu for kitchen. Potion and workshop? Special Christmas goal?

I am at level 29.. No quests to do. Is there more coming?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    Will My kingdom be covered in snow? Will there be special edition raindeer? Christmas special menu for kitchen. Potion and workshop? Special Christmas goal?
    Yeah i like your idea about the snow . It would be great !

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at level 28 and have completed all of the quests now except for 4 orange cakes. Love the game but it does get boring when there are know quests to do. We haven't had any new building or decorations since the game was launched so maybe something along those lines would put us on or open new things when we level up?

Fashion Designer
    I think they're sneaking in little updates. I got a purple hide today!

Rhino Keeper
    Fey crystals look so interesting, I can't wait to see how they will be used.

Rhino Keeper
    They never end have you expanded to everything? Ifnot head towards something! You will get plenty!

Rhino Keeper
    I've been getting those purple hides for years. I got a purple cow I've been playing since the middle of the week the love shack was the prize I didn’t know what to do when I first started playing I sure wish they would give everybody a chance to do that again because those who got the love shack get alicorns all the time and then when you play the monster hunt competition you can’t win because they have like 100 of one of them so you can’t beat them I haven’t had to do anything with a purple Hide yet. So the Purple Hide it is not update it’s been around since the game has been playing I wish they would give us the update and I’m trying to find out about all the new prizes in the red baron tent but I don’t see that either I like to know what to look for and what they will yield they look a lot better than they were before as far as cabbages go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast