Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can i put restaurant story from my iphone to my ipad ??

Unregistered
    Problem solved !!!

After email contact with team lava they transferred my game to my Ipad !!

Greetings Connie

Unregistered

not working

Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    You can transfer TeamLava games from one device to another by yourself. Please follow this link and click on "Transfer Account:" https://www.teamlava.com/.

If you need assistance with transferring your account, please e-mail support@teamlava.com and a support representative will be happy to assist you.
    I did everything that was instructed but it keeps coming out as an error message. help? will i ever be able to move my restaurant story from my iphone to my ipad?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Problem solved !!!

After email contact with team lava they transferred my game to my Ipad !!

Greetings Connie
    Hi, how long till they got your problem fixed? and how did you know it has been transferred?
    I only got the ipad coz of restaurant city, lol. nicer to see your restaurant in a bigger screen.

Yash

Unregistered
    Any plans from TeamLava to allow users to play the same game on both devices? I would love to access my Team Lava games on the iPad...but need the portability of the iphone which I carry everywhere. Alot of games can be accessed at the current level by both devices. Thanks for your help!

Unregistered
    To all the posters above me,

I had tree times contact with team lava with the question to transfer my game to my ipad.

Then it took about 4 days, if u are gonna email them, with the same question then
    put your restaurants name in it (with or without icons) your level that u are playing.
    And youre storm ID

If they transferred u will recieve an email and then its on youre ipad.

Another note, you cant play one game on iphone or ipad at th same time because if they transfer from iphone to ipad
    then the game on ur iphone will start at level 1 so i deleted it. But i can tell u if u have restaurant on ipad it's great,
    bigger screen, and very easy to move things around.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To all the posters above me,

I had tree times contact with team lava with the question to transfer my game to my ipad.

Then it took about 4 days, if u are gonna email them, with the same question then
    put your restaurants name in it (with or without icons) your level that u are playing.
    And youre storm ID

If they transferred u will recieve an email and then its on youre ipad.

Another note, you cant play one game on iphone or ipad at th same time because if they transfer from iphone to ipad
    then the game on ur iphone will start at level 1 so i deleted it. But i can tell u if u have restaurant on ipad it's great,
    bigger screen, and very easy to move things around.
    Actually I've just emailed them again coz i still continue to play RS on my iphone and my level has gone up. I sent them an email again with my current level. i don't mind losing the game on my iphone. i just want to play it on a bigger screen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12