Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can i put restaurant story from my iphone to my ipad ??

Unregistered

How can i put restaurant story from my iphone to my ipad ??

Can anybody tell me how.
    I bought an Ipad and i had already installed restaurant story on my Iphone.

Now i want it on my Ipad and with synchronising my Ipad it puts the game
    on my iPad but it starts at level 1.

On my Iphone the game is about 97 mb and on my Ipad too so i don't
    understand.

I want it to play it on my Ipad but with level 37 and all the things i have
    already in it, not start all over again !!

So plz can anybody help me ??

With my best regards Connie

My place is called Bon Appetit (no characters involved)
    And my storm ID is Minoes

Sebastien06
    Even worries, except that for me is the one transferred to a Iphone 3G > Iphone 4

Unregistered
    Nice to read that they have transferred ur game from iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4 !
    Can they also transfer my game to my IPad ?? I am waiting and with me another person
    Who losts her whole game !!!

Gr. Connie

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    You can transfer TeamLava games from one device to another by yourself. Please follow this link and click on "Transfer Account:" https://www.teamlava.com/.

If you need assistance with transferring your account, please e-mail support@teamlava.com and a support representative will be happy to assist you.
    Thnx Norman i will try !! Gr. Connie

Unregistered
    Does it matter that i have another ID on my iPad as on my iPhone by the way ??

Unregistered
    I ment storm ID

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    You can transfer TeamLava games from one device to another by yourself. Please follow this link and click on "Transfer Account:" https://www.teamlava.com/.

If you need assistance with transferring your account, please e-mail support@teamlava.com and a support representative will be happy to assist you.
    NORMAN!!!!!!

Nice to see you! A bit of a relief actually. Everything ok at Team Lava?

Don't let the negativity on the forums get to you buddy, most of the players love the games. So do the trolls who get nasty otherwise they wouldn't have the game or be here

To the poster above me.

You can only have one game on your iPad. So if you switch your pod or iPhone game over, it will wipe the new game with the newer I.d. So be sure what game you want to play. You can't play one game on two devices either. Hope that helps answer.

Unregistered

JcMHJP

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    NORMAN!!!!!!

Nice to see you! A bit of a relief actually. Everything ok at Team Lava?

Don't let the negativity on the forums get to you buddy, most of the players love the games. So do the trolls who get nasty otherwise they wouldn't have the game or be here

To the poster above me.

You can only have one game on your iPad. So if you switch your pod or iPhone game over, it will wipe the new game with the newer I.d. So be sure what game you want to play. You can't play one game on two devices either. Hope that helps answer.
    I want too keep on playing restaurant story Bakery i just started so i don't care if that dissapears
    Well thx to you !!!!

Unregistered
    I want too keep on playing restaurant story Bakery i just started so i don't care if that dissapears
    Well thx to you !!!!
    No no no, sorry you misunderstood. I did not explain well. My bad.

You can have one of each of the story games, you just can't have two restaurants or two bakeries.
    etc.

Sorry again.

Unregistered

gxFYYP

No no no, sorry you misunderstood. I did not explain well. My bad.

You can have one of each of the story games, you just can't have two restaurants or two bakeries.
    etc.

Sorry again.
    No that i understand ( i am dutch so this is hard for me) uhmm i want restaurant on my ipad i hit the button to transfer but then u must put in your level oke that i did.

Then i had to put in a IDUD number or UDID i forgot. I did but something went wrong first i did my iphone number and then my ipad number.

What went wrong ?? Is it the other way around ?? pfffff i've already emailed team lava but no answer yet.

I dont know it anymore

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast