Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Update Date: Christmas

Fashion Designer
    I agree LCAHEARTS, communication would go along way towards customer good will.

Letting their users know when releases would happen and for whom does not spoil the game. This aura of mystery of when releases will happen does not enhance the excitement, its upsets people.

I pay good money for items that are not real because I enjoy the decorating part of the game! I can see myself sticking around and decorating next Christmas but I can guarentee I will not stay here and spend my money if at every release I am fustrated and aggravated.

I play to relax not get stressed out.

TL, you need to move your timelines up a few weeks. Happy customers are paying customers.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jmterao View Post
    Dont know if it means anything or not but as I am going through and tipping my neighbors, the only ones I see that have the first update are all level 99. But then, not all my level 99 neighbors have it.
    I'm 99 on iOS and I don't have the update. I'm 53 on Android and I DO have the update. So your theory doesn't pan out, unfortunately.

Fashion Designer
    Maybe they mixed your accounts up?

Rhino Keeper
    This is all Stormie's fault, the chasing the reindeer out of the pen and all. Stormie, the Grinch who stole the Christmas updates.

Quote Originally Posted by jmterao View Post
    I agree LCAHEARTS, communication would go along way towards customer good will.

Letting their users know when releases would happen and for whom does not spoil the game. This aura of mystery of when releases will happen does not enhance the excitement, its upsets people.

I pay good money for items that are not real because I enjoy the decorating part of the game! I can see myself sticking around and decorating next Christmas but I can guarentee I will not stay here and spend my money if at every release I am fustrated and aggravated.

I play to relax not get stressed out.

TL, you need to move your timelines up a few weeks. Happy customers are paying customers.
    KEY WORD: Happy customers are paying customers.
    Should each post now end with this quote: Happy customers are paying customers.

One more time! Are you listening?!? Happy customers are paying customers!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm level 99 and iOS, don't have both updates. Just weekly update

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDede View Post
    This is all Stormie's fault, the chasing the reindeer out of the pen and all. Stormie, the Grinch who stole the Christmas updates.
    Ahhhh. That's who did it.

Rhino Keeper
    So answer me this, the people who got the Christmas update, is it a Christmas version??? I'm quite confused about that. Like did you guys go to the App Store and download a new version?

Executive Chef
    I emailed them and they emailed me back saying "they can't spectulate future updates" lol i only asked why we havent got the goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I emailed them and they emailed me back saying "they can't spectulate future updates" lol i only asked why we havent got the goals

What's the point in email support if they don't even help us..