Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: RS Christmas Goals

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kikipik View Post
    But does anyone know how many requests can be fulfilled Per day?
    20 requests can be received per day.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyScout View Post
    Thank you very much!

The normal stove top also provides onion rings & french fries, the $2,500 white stove.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xLadyBx View Post
    The normal stove top also provides onion rings & french fries, the $2,500 white stove.
    No it doesn't, the Oven has those items. The only new food that has been released for the Stove is the Turtle Soup.

Farm Supplier
    Sigh, I have stockpiled gems to purchase the Gingerbread Box. 2 attempts and nothing appeared. email to support gave the message they are too busy to respond right now....

New Resident
    This is what happened to me. I am upset, I had purchased the wallpaper before the 12 days of Christmas goals came out and now I can't complete the 7th day. The program is not recognizing that i had purchased the wallpaper. Team Lava stated there is nothing they can do, their resolution, expand! SMH. If every other game recognizes that you already made a purchase why can't restaurant story. Shameful! This glitch should be fixed. So now I can forget about finishing the goals.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousMandy0 View Post
    I'm at the seventh day of Christmas and it has me buying swan wallpaper, I already have covered my walls with the wall paper! Now I can't go any further in the goals?? Is there a way the goals can say have 7 swan wallpaper, then next time it comes up have 7 more swan wallpaper, (14 total) and so on. Or maybe even a way I can sell my wallpaper, because I will sell and repurchase just to accomplish the goals. PLEASE HELP TEAMLAVA!!! I'm stuck now because I was in a hurry to decorate my restaurant.
    [I am upset, I had purchased the wallpaper before the 12 days of Christmas goals came out and now I can't complete the 7th day. The program is not recognizing that i had purchased the wallpaper. Team Lava stated there is nothing they can do, their resolution, expand! SMH. If every other game recognizes that you already made a purchase why can't restaurant story. Shameful! This glitch should be fixed. So now I can forget about finishing the goals.

Ok I don't know what's up with others but I don't need the orange deep fryer for French fries its in the oven

You right you shouldn't have to because it should already be counted for instead of a buy button on the rest of the days after 7 it should say sing & you tap it & that part of the goal is completed I didn't have to keep expand my restaurant, or waste money & gems

Can't wait to finish the Christmas goals! My requests all backed up! I'm so pissed!

PRECIOUSGEM12 sing?! what do you mean sing and tap. wh...ha....whe...how....eh?