Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: RS Christmas Goals

I have complete the fourth days of christmas, but the reward (list of songs) didn'nt appeared in my decoration tab. Now im' in progress of the five days of christmas, and stilll can not find my rewards..huffffttt.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by irylshop View Post
    I have complete the fourth days of christmas, but the reward (list of songs) didn'nt appeared in my decoration tab. Now im' in progress of the five days of christmas, and stilll can not find my rewards..huffffttt.
    Hey!
    It's towards the end of the floor decoration tab in your design section!

New Resident
    what da menu of this goal?? I've can't find it in recipe book.. helppp

Rhino Keeper
    I can't get the drink machine for day 8. It is in the menu. When I select it, it says that I will need help from friends and then nothing happens? Can anyone help?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    I can't get the drink machine for day 8. It is in the menu. When I select it, it says that I will need help from friends and then nothing happens? Can anyone help?
    That's because you need to request help from your neighbors to build the Drink Machine. Click the upper area to place it in your Restaurant.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

New Resident
    One of the days of christmas i need to buy swan wall paper, but i had already bought them and can't buy more without major expansion. Am i stuck now?

Fashion Designer
    I had this problem too, tried to place it after I clicked the ok button on that message but nothing happened. got a bit aggresive and REALLY tapped on the screen like 2 times after clicking on the ok button on that message and it appeared on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by tharrell View Post
    One of the days of christmas i need to buy swan wall paper, but i had already bought them and can't buy more without major expansion. Am i stuck now?
    Unfortunately, there's only two options for you now. Either expand your restaurant or use gems to skip that goal part.

Nightclub Owner
    You need to click on the machine not the "i" icon. By doing this you'll be able to place the unbuilt appliance in your kitchen.

Host(ess)
    Impossible to get - even with 96 friends - because of artificial limits on gifts.