Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: RS Christmas Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Before I see the goals I Byed all of my wall paper for swan chirsmas then on the 6 day of Xmas. The told me buy 7 but all of my wall paper are from them and I can't by

Day 12 - buy 12 Drummers Drumming plus repeat of Day 11....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dior0 View Post
    Before I see the goals I Byed all of my wall paper for swan chirsmas then on the 6 day of Xmas. The told me buy 7 but all of my wall paper are from them and I can't by
    Don't worry, your not alone, it happened to me. Stubborn TL won't fix it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gc2000jn View Post
    Day 12 - buy 12 Drummers Drumming plus repeat of Day 11....
    Thats terrible! I guess I have to start requestings parts now on day 10

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    Thats terrible! I guess I have to start requestings parts now on day 10
    Oh,wait this is not constructible just coins...nvm ha! But ill have 13 overall ;_;

Host(ess)
    Why do you hold back my requests to people 10 lords a leaping & 9 ladies dancing I hv sent out every one & nothing back it's not nb as I hv very good ones this happens with every one I need to send requests

Rhino Keeper
    So those are the only goals right?? And those will be the three items that we acquire from the goals? Like there is no recipe that we will need to unlock for goal is there? Because I'm seriously thinking about not doing these goals anymore. I'm crushed and angry about te fact that I bought te swan wall paper before doing the goals (usually when wallpaper is a part of the goal, you could buy ANY wallpaper) Now I can't get past the goal because TL is saying we would either have to expand or spend the 69 gems to skip the goal, I refuse to do either because I feel it's unfair, an this should be fixed. I've NEVER been stuck on a goal before, and if those are my only options, I'd rather not continue with the goals.

Farm Supplier
    Dear Santa (aka TL) please add the Aussie flag that has been requested & voted for over & over.
    As soon as the Flag comes I will resume buying gems (I really want to buy gems, so much good shopping to do).
    I have lost a lot of neighbors & would like to get them back.
    Thank you, from one sad Kitty Kat

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bagpus View Post
    Why do you hold back my requests to people 10 lords a leaping & 9 ladies dancing I hv sent out every one & nothing back it's not nb as I hv very good ones this happens with every one I need to send requests
    That's the same for me. I'm on the 9th day waiting for the 9 dancing ladies and I've had nothing all day.

Rhino Keeper
    Day 12 additional 12 drummers.