Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: RS Christmas Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    It happened to me too and I'm pissed at myself but a good company would listen to their players. Gosh I do not want to pay any money on gems for skipping a stupid goal;-/
    This could be so easily fixed by changing "buy" to " have." I'm holding off buying any Christmas decor, until I know that whatever I buy won't be needed for a goal. I got busted on that with Hallowwen goals. Ended up with way more mummy counters than I ever wanted. The wallpaper issue is even worse, since you can't get rid of it to buy more.

Rhino Keeper
    This.is the most tedious goal I have ever seen, start building more drink machines to make chocolate milk.
    Can't imagine what will happen in day11 and day 12. Just want to complete it as fast as possible. Now I am alstrunk on day6:-(

Can anyone tell me what cooks the French fries? I'm on the 3rd day of Christmas goals and I'm stuck already. Bummer.

Grand Emperor
    French fries are on the regular oven.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmens View Post
    Can anyone tell me what cooks the French fries? I'm on the 3rd day of Christmas goals and I'm stuck already. Bummer.
    I do believe it's the oven.

It'd be nice if the first post could be updated with all of the goal images posted instead of having to search through the pages, just a thought, thanks.
    Enjoying these new goals, luckily I didn't buy any wallpaper. I do think that the fried items should be moved back to the fryer though - even if its after the Christmas goals.
    Already anxious for the next update though lol (Christmas box please!)

Host(ess)
    I'm playing on iPad 2..I have Halloween version so to get all the goals I downloaded original RS then i restarted iPad opened original RS and goals appeared..I then forced closed original re opened Halloween version and everything there and I'm now completing goals..bit annoying customers still in Halloween costumes but at this point i can overlook it lol

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=thegrowhouse;480063]It'd be nice if the first post could be updated with all of the goal images posted instead of having to search through the pages, just a thought, thanks.

I agree totally its becoming such a pain to keep trawling through to find them!

I can't find the Christmas Pear Torte recipe on my ovens. It's definitely Christmas in my restaurant....snow and all, but I can't find the recipe to meet the goal...I"m on an Android phone. Can someone help please? Sorry if it's an easy question, I"m a newbie

Grand Emperor
    The Christmas Pear Torte is the 6th recipe on the regular oven. The first page will show Golden Onion Rings, French Fries, Roasted Goose. Then scroll over to the second page and you'll see Cauliflower Casserole, Gingerbread House, Christmas Pear Torte.