Thread: Market request glitch?

Farm Supplier

Market request glitch?

I feel like I'm losing my mind, but it has seemed to me that every other time I got hides from my cows, they vanished into thin air and didn't go towards the count in the market request. Needless to say I didn't make it (my first fail ) Anyone else experiencing this?

Executive Chef
    Do you mean that every second or third time you loaded a hide the percentage stayed the same? That happened to me and that is because the amount of hides required was more than 100.

Quote Originally Posted by CioCioSan View Post
    I feel like I'm losing my mind, but it has seemed to me that every other time I got hides from my cows, they vanished into thin air and didn't go towards the count in the market request. Needless to say I didn't make it (my first fail ) Anyone else experiencing this?
    I totally understand you! Before the quest, I always got hides from my cows, and now... Nothing. I also notice that the mines and other buildings give less items now.
    Only 30 energy and few drops this game is eternaaaaaalllll! Takes so much time get things...

Farm Supplier
    I wasn't getting a whole lt of hides so I bought more cows. However, my question is whether others have experienced getting hides yet when hitting the "add" button, nothing would happen.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CioCioSan View Post
    I wasn't getting a whole lt of hides so I bought more cows. However, my question is whether others have experienced getting hides yet when hitting the "add" button, nothing would happen.
    That's normal. You have to hand over 120 hides. 1/120 doesn't quite make 1% (it's 0.83% if you want to get **** about it) so it gets rounded off. Which means sometimes the % floats up, sometimes it stays. But the hides are still counting towards the 120 total.

I swear, my cow hides when I most need its hides. Oh wait...

You should be happy you're getting to keep the cows after receiving their hides! (and prime cuts while we're at it...)

Rhino Keeper
    Good luck! I grew 5 cows in anticipation for this request and sometimes I get zero hide from collecting from 5 cows! It's definitely a patience game.