Thread: Weekly updates?

Unregistered

Weekly updates?

So the app description says there's going to be updates with new recipes. Well, it's been a few months now and there's no recipe updates, I'm getting tired of cooking the same things over and over again. Team Lava needs to update their games and not waste time making new ones.

Unregistered
    they dont even spend much time making new ones, they are spending money of the folks who give them thousands of dollars per game on booze and hotels. hah

Unregistered

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the app description says there's going to be updates with new recipes. Well, it's been a few months now and there's no recipe updates, I'm getting tired of cooking the same things over and over again. Team Lava needs to update their games and not waste time making new ones.

Weekly update? What update? I think they mean yearly update....they asked us to give them time to fix the sync and wall paper bugs, then they can come up with some new ideas for the game. Now they fix the bugs, and what'd they give? A new game, bakery story, instand of update for the old games..... Sad! Sad! Sad!