Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 26

Level 26

I'm stuck on this level... Any advice?

Banned
    Was stuck there 4 awhile just get some boats and luck

Farm Supplier
    Well that's not really helpful at all.

It's tough that you can't even see the level again unless you pay another energy. Next time you play it, could you put up a screen shot? I'm spending my energy trying to get to level 31 right now, so if I see the screen, I may have an idea.

Not sure how to do a screen shot, but its the level with the 3 jewels in glass that are disconnected from the main cluster of jewels. You have to break the glass within a certain amount of moves

I am on that level and I can't figure out what you are supposed to do to break the glass. Every time I remove one of the gems from the glass case, another takes it's place.

I have no idea how this works. How do you break the glass if the jewels are disconnected from the rest?

��I have completed this level! It's hard, but get those horizontal zapping things u get from a match of 4 jewels and align then with the jewels on the side. Then the glass will break. ��I'm not sure if that's level 31 because I'm trying to complete level 35.

��BTW if anyone has any idea for Level 35 completion, please go to the thread I made for Level 35. ����

Quote Originally Posted by Ckitty21 View Post
    ��I have completed this level! It's hard, but get those horizontal zapping things u get from a match of 4 jewels and align then with the jewels on the side. Then the glass will break. ��I'm not sure if that's level 31 because I'm trying to complete level 35.

��BTW if anyone has any idea for Level 35 completion, please go to the thread I made for Level 35. ����
    Whoops meant Level 26 ��

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckitty21 View Post

When I've gotten the special gem that clears an entire row, another jewel just falls in its place! Once 2 out of 3 of the glassed-in gems were the same color and I was able to get a diamond to clear those 2, but again, more fell into place. Am I missing something?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast