Thread: about level 46

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    ����thanks!!!!
    You're very welcome!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowlotus04 View Post
    You're very welcome!
    Do you know how to pass 47? It's 8 deep with timer. I can't pass this level. Every time it has timer, I always run out the time . Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    Do you know how to pass 47? It's 8 deep with timer. I can't pass this level. Every time it has timer, I always run out the time . Thanks.
    Yeah level 47 can be a pain, try to focus on near the bricks, it's more of strategy and how fast you think, remember to try to create 4 gems or more, diamonds if possible. And sometimes, don't think at all and just break what you see/feel is right; you can surprise yourself sometimes Hope this helps somewhat.

The diamonds don't work for me I'll keep trying

I love how people are talking about getting diamonds, bombs or etc as if it's something you can 'choose' to do ;-) I'm on 46 now and the random chance of getting 4 in a row to even break one or two glasses is low, so to then predict and keep special jewels on hand to deploy at a specific time is pretty hilarious

I know that when or if I do get past it, it'll be pure luck, like most levels have been. Not a bad thing but would be more fun if it was s****-based

Yep, did it! And then, in an incredible lucky hit, I immediately went through 47 first go!

I had lucky combos. It's not like playing chess where planning is possible :-)

You'll get lucky at some point, if the frustration doesn't make you explode first..

Rhino Keeper
    yeah, i am also stuck at this level for a long time already and can't seem to be able to break the glass, so much so till i got fed up and want to give up this game. i just don't seem to understand how to break it!!! plz helllppppppp. thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, i have tried numerous times and can't get it pass. How shd i break those four glasses? And i dont understand what the jewel and diamond mentioned by some players here....plz help.

Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    Sorry, i have tried numerous times and can't get it pass. How shd i break those four glasses? And i dont understand what the jewel and diamond mentioned by some players here....plz help.
    I know this is an old post, but I thought I would clarify this JIK. First of all, be sure to read Jewel Mania - Basics thread, "sticky'd" at the top of the 1st page of the Jewel Mania | Discussion Forum. Posts 3 & 4 describe exactly what the various special jewels do, and how to use them in advanced combinations. Understanding these things will help with all levels! (Wish I'd known this stuff when I was playing this level--drove me crazy for weeks! )

But quickly--swap a diamond with a jewel next to it, and it clears every jewel of that color on the board. So if you have a red jewel on a glass you're trying to break, swap your diamond with a red jewel, and all red jewels (and a layer of glass underneath) will be cleared.

A diamond & blaster combination is very powerful in a level like this one, and so is a diamond & bomb or a blaster & bomb. (Blaster + bomb isn't mentioned in the advanced combinations for some reason, but swapping these two special jewels makes a cross-shaped blast about 3 rows by 3 columns wide--very powerful and useful!)

Using one of the above combos near the bottom of the board will clear most of the glass out to the sides. Row blasters (horizontal/side-to-side) will take care of the rest. You make row blasters with vertical 4-jewel matches, and you can activate blasters with a second one (if you don't have a regular match handy.) Just swap any type blaster + blaster. [The chart in this post shows what happens (the blast types you get) with 2-blaster combos.]

Another combination to try here is a bomb + bomb, set off at the edge of the board (near the glass). This combo should work to break the glass, since two bombs amplify the explosion size (of just one bomb.) So you have lots of options in this level (on all levels, actually!) Now that you know what you need, you just have to get lucky with the right opportunities. Fingers crossed that you can make the special jewels you want, and then get them next to each other to combine!

Good luck~

Level 46: 4 glass in 40 moves (5JC-jewel colors used.) Here's a screenshot of the level:

I'll be adding more screenshots with photos of the blaster + bomb, diamond + blaster, etc. at the Sunset Sky Village thread. There's info there for the other island levels, too...with more to be added soon~
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 02-11-14 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    (...) Row blasters (horizontal/side-to-side) will take care of the rest. You make row blasters with horizontal 4-jewel matches. (...)
    Ooops, made a mistake here. I'll see if I can get a mod to correct it, but for now: row blasters are made with vertical 4-jewel matches, not horizontal... Sorry about that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12