Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: More different gifts

More different gifts

I play fashion, bakery and farm story. At fashion story, there are only 4 different gifts. Hope there will be more different gifts in the near future. And at home disign, you can give 3 of your neighbors a gem, why can teamlava make it so you can give at Any game gem to your neighbor ?

Host(ess)
    I agree ��

Thanks for sharing the same thought ��, but i think that only if a lot of players share this it will help, don't you think ?

Nice idea Corina65. I have the same thought with you! Hope in the future TL will add more gifts or even gem like a gift.

Executive Chef
    We've been asking for this for over a year. The only time we ever got new gifts was Halloween in 2011 when we were temporarily able to gift accessories from the Halloween catalogs.

Farm Supplier
    I like the idea of different gifts depending on the device, as in people who play on a droid would have the options of a sequined halter, colored jeans, shoes, and a bangle, whereas iPhone players could send a blazer, skirt, shoes, and brief case. Or have the gem option like on hds. Or even just rotating thru existing catalogues would be cool. Please, no more contrast pumps! They don't sell!

Have 3-4 tables of contrast pumps in my boutique as we speak...once there is 100 k or more on the counter I put them out to sell then put the new gifted pumps on new table and repeat from beginning. I don't want anymore shoes either

We should make a letter with al the names that agree, and sent it to teamlava . Maybe that works.
    I AGREE Corina65

Host(ess)
    That's an awesome idea a gem as a gift, that could be great

Executive Chef
    Gem gifts are usually only implemented in games in which you cannot really earn gems easily like you can in Bakery, Restaurant, Fashion, etc. Home Design, for example, doesn't allow you to earn gems unless they're gifted to you or a prize for a goal. And even in the case of gifting gems there's a strict limit.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast