Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: More different gifts

Why are they asking us ideas since 2012?!?

Host(ess)
    That would be nice
    I play Dragon Story & Castle Story. My ID is Sorynella. Feel free to add me ^^v
    Tumblr: Shiwa-hime & Mira-Chans. Twitter: Shiwa.san. Blogspot: Shiwa-hime. Instagram: Shiwa.hime

New gifts would be great, but please don't do gifts like parts (like in BS, RS, etc) because those items are better sent as material requests. Although sending gems would be nice, it isn't the best idea since you'd be limited to about 3 players per day, and you'd be forced to pick favorites

At least they could change the image of the 4 ugly items we have now :-) :-) :-)

I think it was at least 6 months ago that I brought this to Team Lava. We really need more gifts for Fashion Story

Executive Chef
    Some different purses or shoes. Anything different would be greatly appreciated. This game is getting boring no goals except for those downloading games.

Farm Supplier
    I agree we should have more gift options, maybe we could have 20 options of gifts?

Farm Supplier
    Maybe something like this ?

Is there anyway TL can make the menus and catalog larger? It's difficult to read.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345