Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I don't like Facebook

Rhino Keeper

So I don't like Facebook

But i still want the blocks lol o.o why should I have to make a Facebook account just to get them?

Rhino Keeper
    There should be a second option please I don't like Facebook

Executive Chef
    I assume if you connect your facebook account a post will appear on the person's wall about the game. It's just a way for the company to promote themselves and the game. I have FB but I never want to associate games with it. Don't need people seeing everything I'm up to :P

Rhino Keeper
    You missed my point I hate Facebook I don't have an account I will never make an account this shouldn't let put me at an advantage I have real life friends I can recommend this to. My lack of Facebook shouldn't put me at a minor disadvantage :/ lol silly I know but it seems more silly to me to use Facebook just for a game I mean common you already take my energy seriously

Executive Chef
    I do get your point, I'm just explaining why TL would reward someone for associating their account with the game. It's a major social networking site so it's great publicity for them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaAhug View Post
    You missed my point I hate Facebook I don't have an account I will never make an account this shouldn't let put me at an advantage I have real life friends I can recommend this to. My lack of Facebook shouldn't put me at a minor disadvantage :/ lol silly I know but it seems more silly to me to use Facebook just for a game I mean common you already take my energy seriously
    Same I don't hate it but my parents won't let me get it

Rhino Keeper
    Why can't I just tell TL how my portable ipad note portable can also send emails IMO this should be an option.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't facebook either. Call me paranoid, but back when I started using the internet, the LAST thing you wanted to do was give out all your real life info. And yes, I know there are 'privacy' settings, but those are easily gotten around if someone decides they want to.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't like face book. My inlaws use it to stir up trouble and start Facebook wars. I don't need that. I'd rather go without.

Grand Emperor
    I don't like facebook either. Im just not that interested in what song you listened to this morning while eating wheaties and so and so's boyfriend did what.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast