Page 85 of 138 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Nothing he said made sense about Clockwork, Amethyst or Wizard lol
    he ment when breeding he got a lot of wizards when trying for amethyst, if I understand correctly. Being on ios, I haven't heard if you can breed an amethyst but I've deff heard clockwork wasn't previously possibly plus it is listed as a 13 hour egg time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    he ment when breeding he got a lot of wizards when trying for amethyst, if I understand correctly. Being on ios, I haven't heard if you can breed an amethyst but I've deff heard clockwork wasn't previously possibly plus it is listed as a 13 hour egg time.
    How could you get Wizard by breeding Diamond & Magic? You can only get Magic and Peacock with that combo. Also, Amethyst is craft only dragon. Clockwork can not be bred, if these dragons could be bred then they should be on android too. He got his dragons mixed up lol

2x Forest will get you Dawn Tree, it is the best combo too.

I got another forest 3 times with this combo

luckily it's like a 30 second fail so no big deal.

Rhino Keeper
    How could you get Wizard by breeding Diamond & Magic? You can only get Magic and Peacock with that combo. Also, Amethyst is craft only dragon. Clockwork can not be bred, if these dragons could be bred then they should be on android too. He got his dragons mixed up lol
    thats what I asked him too because I dont understand as well. I think he might have gotten something mixed up as well.

But as for wizard, before peacock was out, why wouldn't you get that as a result of diamond+magic since water element is involved?

Rhino Keeper
    Im on android so I obviously do not understand all the rules that ios gets that we don't get. Since amethyst is an ios only dragon then I am not sure nor have I heard from an ios user if they can breed it. Their DS is very different from ours especially when it comes to their perks like trading, storage, craft, etc. I'm just trying to understand is all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    I got another forest 3 times with this combo

luckily it's like a 30 second fail so no big deal.
    it took me 11 tries with the forest+forest combo, both epic, to get dawntree so you are bound to fail a few more than usual especially with the shorter breed time of forest. In the dawntree forum I read someone say it took them over 30 tries XP

Banned
    Mine won't go too...

You're ****ing me with the jokes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    thats what I asked him too because I dont understand as well. I think he might have gotten something mixed up as well.

But as for wizard, before peacock was out, why wouldn't you get that as a result of diamond+magic since water element is involved?

I got a good giggle from that poster. But we are all here to learn as we go.

When breeding diamond and magic, the magic doesnt split, as virtue and night does. So wizard is impossible. For android, you can only purchase the crafted dragons. Even when using them to breed on ios, you dont get duplicates. A regular fire or forest, yes. But not another ruby or emerald, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I got a good giggle from that poster. But we are all here to learn as we go.

When breeding diamond and magic, the magic doesnt split, as virtue and night does. So wizard is impossible. For android, you can only purchase the crafted dragons. Even when using them to breed on ios, you dont get duplicates. A regular fire or forest, yes. But not another ruby or emerald, etc.
    I didn't mean with magic splitting of course, I know magic does not split, I ment with diamond slpitting because its made of the four elements. So diamond would split to water and water+magic=wizard. And I know on adroid we can't get the crafted dragons. That's what I mentioned about if ios could breed because they have access to the craft dragons.

Has anyone here on an ios ever heard of breeding a craft or ever tried is what I'm asking.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyways I tried contacting the poster on their wall bout explaining further what they said so we can all figure this out. Person is no way a newb though cause they're at lvl 94 and their island is amazing.